Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Washington karma holds....,.,,

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
      Something is stanky in Indiana... Really... ref's just handing over the game to Indiana on a silver platter.
      But ask yourself. Is it really any surprise to a Raptors's fan?

Comment

Something is stanky in Indiana... Really... ref's just handing over the game to Indiana on a silver platter.
        the raptors didnt get the memo apparently
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Indiana commentators are awful.

Comment

• Comment

• Win or loss it was a great game for their mental game

Comment

• DeMar going punch a ref on the next missed call.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Man you gotta love Amirs effort tonight
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Without Amir we have nobody who can guard David West in the half-court. All their OT possessions are designed to get him the ball, and he is killing us. Maybe try Gay on him?

Comment

• Colangelo to Bird: "How much does a call actually cost, Larry?"
                      Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• why EVER take that shot?
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I'd like to hear the commentators for the Indiana squad. I wonder what they're thoughts are.
                          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• wow cant believe casey didnt call a T.O when it was 48 seconds left in OT
                            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• ScottBaird wrote: View Post
                              Colangelo to Bird: "How much does a call actually cost, Larry?"
                              He couldn't afford to keep footing the bill, that's why he stepped down.

Comment

I'd like to hear the commentators for the Indiana squad. I wonder what they're thoughts are.
                                They both love David West so much it's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X