Josh Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Smith

Hawks just refused to give Josh Smith a max offer and are reportedly entertaining league-wide trade offers according to David Aldridge on twitter just now

sorry if there is an open thread for this but I looked and couldn't find it.
    Last edited by Machine; Fri Feb 8, 2013, 05:50 PM.

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Hawks just refused to give Josh Smith a max offer and are reportedly entertaining league-wide trade offers according to David Aldridge on twitter just now

sorry if there is an open thread for this but I looked and couldn't find it.
    I wouldn't trade for Josh Smith unless we know 100% sure that he will resign with us.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't trade for Josh Smith unless we know 100% sure that he will resign with us.
      yeah that's the problem, and we'd have to sign him for max if he agreed to stay.. will be interesting to see where he ends up.. id love to have him but he probably sees us as Atlanta 2.0, not good enough to seriously contend but good enough for multiple playoff appearances with little room to improve the team

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/02/08/j...s=iref:nbahpts
      Last edited by Machine; Fri Feb 8, 2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        yeah that's the problem, and we'd have to sign him for max if he agreed to stay.. will be interesting to see where he ends up.. id love to have him but he probably sees us as Atlanta 2.0, not good enough to seriously contend but good enough for multiple playoff appearances with little room to improve the team

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/02/08/j...s=iref:nbahpts
        As much as I want Smith on this team, I seriously don't think he's a max contract player. I would be seriously disappointed if he gets a max contract.

Comment

I'd rather go after Millsap

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            I'd rather go after Millsap
            Me too

Comment

apparently the nets are going hard after smith

Comment

Who besides Prokhorov or the Lakers would be careless enough to throw max money at him? If people on here complain about DeMar or Rudy bricking 3s, they would get frustrated with Smith's shot selection in a huge hurry. Besides, the Hawks aren't trading him for Bargs and spare parts. You can be sure of that.

Comment

Working...
                X