Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Pelicans Vs Raptors: Beware Of Trap Games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas killed the match up! And yes, he defended Anthony Davis a few trips early!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Bullshit Foul on JV block...

Missed Freethrow,

JV WITH THE FINGER WAG: "BALL DONT LIE!"
      Oh man you have no idea how hard me and my friends were laughing. just an epic moment in Raptors history.

We need to frame that screenshot right beside the rock.

Comment

• yo Crush, you got that finger wag screenshot?

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
          Jonas Valanciunas 34min 11pts 10reb 2blks on 5 for 8 shooting
          Anthony Davis 19min 2pts 6reb 2blks on 1 for 6 shooting

JV is an automatic double double if he can stay on the floor, even at this early stage. Also it should be 3 blks and one less foul

Comment

• I NEED that GIF. Maybe Ill even change my avatar

Comment

• I missed it, and they never replayed it

if i catch it in highlights or later i will post it to this thread

Comment

• Im sure someone on the internet has it!

Comment

• Solid win. Not a great game from the Raptors, but the Hornets were absolutely TERRIBLE tonight so it made it look like we were great. I'll take the W.

Comment

• Sounds good. If anybody that's reading this has a gif of that I will give you $4000 in monopoly money

internet don't fail me!

Comment

• Most underrated player for the Raps tonight: Landry Fields. Guy came in in the 2nd half and just played terrific defence on Gordon and Anderson.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                        Sounds good. If anybody that's reading this has a gif of that I will give you $4000 in monopoly money

internet don't fail me!
                        Im searching twitter, usually the first place these things pop up!

Comment

• I tried to follow the raptors post game live stream but they had no audio. frustrating.

Comment

• Celtics and Denver currently in 3rd OT. Go Nuggets?

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
                              Celtics and Denver currently in 3rd OT. Go Nuggets?
                              hahahaha...go Nuggets! Beat the Celtics...make the game even longer! Hope they wear themselves out and don't have anything left when they come to play the raptors.

Comment

• Loved Lowry tonight.... play on court and cheering team from bench.

Lowry's stat line tonight is what I think he can put up 9/10 games.... maybe not as high shooting percentages.

15 points, 8 assists, 5 rebs, 2 stls should be a typical night.

Comment

Working...
                                X