• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have no rebounding presence!

Comment

• Bring in John Lucas...

Comment

• Fields really sparked the D right here presence is felt! huge block there on that Lowry layup.

Comment

• my boy A Randolph on the floor now. lets see what he does ahahahah
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Damn Casey, get Rudy Gay on the floor, this team is suddenly bringing the momentum towards their side, ride it, bring in Gay to help out.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Fields should have went up, and as a point guard, I would have either dropped it back for Derozan, or brought it out and get a better possession. Goodness, they were 3 on 1! How do you not capitalize?!
              +1. If you can't throw down, throw it to someone else -- this is the NBA, not junior high.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                We have no rebounding presence!
                #DajuanBlair

Comment

• The old Andrea is back...

Comment

• Comment

• PicknRoll wrote: View Post
                      The old Andrea is back...
                      value.. plummeting

Comment

• FUCK BARGNANI. USE YOUR FUCKING LEGS. man.

Comment

• Comment

• That's it! I can't take it anymore! Can we please trade for Blair right now? I'm sick and tired of our shitty rebounding! Old Bargs is back! Worst rebounding big man in the history of the NBA!

Comment

• IT TAKES YOU THAT LONG TO FIGURE OUT HE'S WIDE FUCKING OPEN?! Omg.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X