No announcement yet.

GT Nuggets vs Raptors: 1st difficult game of a difficult back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fields has been AWESOME tonight though. Derozan and Gay are doing solid jobs on both ends. Lowry and Lucas are absolutely awful tonight. Bargnani isn't trying. So much shit and good.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I know we're not technically losing...but this is the most frustrating game I've watched this season.

Comment

• Thought we traded Calderon - this defense at the top is abysmal!

Comment

• please please bring some kind of intensity in the 4th

Comment

• Demar has been GREAT tonight, filling well for Gay with foul trouble. That last possession both ends. The defense and rebound on Hamilton, solid job creating the shot at the end of clock. Nice, nice, nice.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Comment

• Robin playing well while batman is out.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                  I know we're not technically losing...but this is the most frustrating game I've watched this season.
                  that's a bold statement lol

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Robin playing well while batman is out.
                    lol nice

Comment

• This has "Nuggets go on a big run in the middle of the 4th to put the game out of reach" written all over it.

Comment

• Finally, the third quarter is over! That was the absolutely one of the WORST quarter I've seen all season! It was just ugly! Can't rebound for their life. Turnovers left and right! Offense was way inconsistent! God...

Comment

• I see Demar has been hanging around Gay more than I thought awesome walk off shot. even if he took the worst shot in the NBA long 2 lol but man that was a confidence bucket.

Comment

• raps certainly aren't doing anything to keep game out of refs hands

Comment

• They're playing at 1st gear last 2 quarters...
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                This has "Nuggets go on a big run in the middle of the 4th to put the game out of reach" written all over it.
                                Let's hope it's like the Hornets game. We just go off in the 4th quarter!

Comment

Working...
                                X