GT Nuggets vs Raptors: 1st difficult game of a difficult back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Fields had a really nice game again. His contract is hilarious but he's a solid, solid player.
    I've been impressed with him the last couple of games, I just don't like how it takes until the 3rd quarter for him to get into the game.

Comment

• Fields and Amir very quiet heroes of tonights game and Icall upset Win for Raptors tomorrow they have a lot of weakness to exploit with our roster.

Comment

• Lost in all of this is Lowry's back-to-back double doubles. Where them haters at?
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          glad got W but it is not at all deserved
          True. But the number of games we deserved to win and got the L....I don't feel that bad.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Lost in all of this is Lowry's back-to-back double doubles. Where them haters at?
            Take a look at Lawson's line. I'll be over here sippin my haterade.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
              Agreed, some of Lowry's turnovers were awful and Lawson lit him up.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                Whoop there it is...
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  Toronto loss. Count it. Lowry playing terrible defense. Amir Johnson isn't thinking straight tonight, because he's poor on the help defense. Get JL3 please, and got Jonas into the game.
                  can i quote you on that Reuben?
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050
                    Rudy on DeMar: "He's a remarkable talent. Sky's the limit for him. That's just a little bit of what he can do as a player"
                    Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050
                    Rudy said he wasn't surprised by DeMar's dunk: "I know what he can do. I'm just happy he did it because I always push him to be aggressive"
                    Rudy on DeRozan's dunk over Mozgov: "I can't tell you what I said when I saw it. It was just crazy. One of the craziest dunks I've seen"
                    Casey on Rudy: "He's a big time player. He's a closer. He's done it his whole career. I've seen him do it so many times, thats what he does"
                    some tidbits

Gay and DeRozan can we just go ahead and label them the "Dynamic Duo" already?

Comment

• DeRozan with the dunk of the year. Rudy Gay on the other hand is just flat out amazing.

That's all.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        some tidbits

Gay and DeRozan can we just go ahead and label them the "Dynamic Duo" already?
                        I'm so glad that he's pushing derozan to be aggressive because it seemed as though he would always settle for layups. He's being more physical now, i love it.
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• i dont know if you remember the last youtube redub, but theres another one now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdZDClTHlg
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            i dont know if you remember the last youtube redub, but theres another one now!

doesn't make as much sense for a home game but still love this video
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              i dont know if you remember the last youtube redub, but theres another one now!

lmao too funny
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• well tomorrow all we need is for Anthony and Stoundmire (as well as JR Smith) to be injured and we will be good again

Comment

Working...
                                X