GT Nuggets vs Raptors: 1st difficult game of a difficult back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shantz wrote: View Post
    The good news is that both Gallo and Iggy are out for tonight...always helpful when the opposition is missing both of its starting wings.
    whaaat, that is crazy good news.. was watching Denver the other day and Gallo was ballin, was worried about him tonight. Even better that Iggy is out too.. I agree this just became a must win.. so help me if we lose

Comment

Looking forward to the Amir/Kenneth match up. Love it when hustler for at it.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
        The good news is that both Gallo and Iggy are out for tonight...always helpful when the opposition is missing both of its starting wings.
        I don't know about that.

Chandler has been hot and cold... if he is hot, uh oh.

Also Hamilton is a deadly shooter.... and don't forget Brewer.

Damn the Nuggets have crazy depth on the wings.

I imagine we'll see a lot of Lawson and Miller at the same time too.

Comment

RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR

@tradeBargnani He is dressing tonight.
          Boom.

Comment

Andrea Bargnani (flu) is active and will come off the bench. Same #Raptors starters: Lowry/DeRozan/Gay/Amir/JV vs #Nuggets
            LETS GO RAPS!!! as for Chandler Rudy should shut him down tonight.

Comment

Denver is a very deep team. It will certainly help having their starters out, but the Raps will need the bench to play well, and that cant' just be depending on a JL3 hot streak.

Also, random thing I saw on hoopshype...Faried was raised by two mothers and is trying to raise gay awareness/reduce homophobia in sport....who knew?

Comment

Lol chandler not playing tonight! Raptors win!

Comment

wow this is a godsend.. tho even if we win that will make 2 good teams we've beaten recently that were severely undermanned.. this could just send our blind optimism over the top lol

Comment

blind optimism is all we know

Comment

This game is a gift close it out Raps.

Comment

now you got me worried, this is how you set up a loss that breaks your heart

I hope the raptors don't feel as confident as some of their fans

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          wow this is a godsend.. tho even if we win that will make 2 good teams we've beaten recently that were severely undermanned.. this could just send our blind optimism over the top lol
                          Or maybe put the teams confidence level over the top

Comment

And Evan Fournier will start for the Nuggets. He's only 20 and is a really good french prospect!
                            Last edited by mtth; Tue Feb 12, 2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              This game is a gift close it out Raps.
                              no game is a gift. No winning team has that attitude.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                                now you got me worried, this is how you set up a loss that breaks your heart

I hope the raptors don't feel as confident as some of their fans
                                You need confidence to play well though lol, Confidence is good Arrogance is awful. Come intothe game confident potect your home court get the W while still playing like they are at full strength. Come out Arrogant and relax on some plays assume you are going to win against an undermaned team and lose the game. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X