Remember that Ed guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Ok, you're right. Davis is awesome. Even though he's barely seeing the floor in Memphis, he'll be the reason they win back-to-back titles in 3 years. Happy?

This reminds me of the Bayless love people were throwing around all summer.
    Boss isn't seeing minutes in Memphis because Lionel Hollins is all butthurt that Gay got traded, so he's pouting.

Comment

tkfu wrote: View Post
      Boss isn't seeing minutes in Memphis because Lionel Hollins is all butthurt that Gay got traded, so he's pouting.
      Either that, or Davis isn't very good...

Comment

I do miss Ed and i think there is a hole that he left that he would be perfect to fit. He would be an amazing fit with the current team and i would love to get him back. He and amir make a great combo.... Bargs for ed ? i kid of course

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Ok, you're right. Davis is awesome. Even though he's barely seeing the floor in Memphis, he'll be the reason they win back-to-back titles in 3 years. Happy?

This reminds me of the Bayless love people were throwing around all summer.
          +1

Special Ed was a favourite of mine and he was really balling but the team wasn't winning. Just because he's a mid level player at his position on a rookie contract doesn't mean anything in terms of W/L. All it means is he was an attractive piece to a team looking to ship a proven commodity with more talent.

Can't build a winner at WalMart folks. Ed Davis was nice, Jose was undervalued but neither of them had an impact like Rudy Gay has had so far. Flexibility is nice but you gotta use it sooner or later otherwise it's pointless.
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            If Lowry played like he has in 2 of the last 3 games - which is not a stretch considering that is how he played the majority of the previous 3 seasons and to start the year - then I could see the Raps pushing 46/47 wins as is. I am talking straight from my bum here but that is what I think.
            I agree. Tonight at NY is huge game.

Comment

Burnit482 wrote: View Post
              I do miss Ed and i think there is a hole that he left that he would be perfect to fit. He would be an amazing fit with the current team and i would love to get him back. He and amir make a great combo.... Bargs for ed ? i kid of course
              Unless he signs an extension, he becomes an unrestricted free agent at the end of next season. Raptors can sign him to an offer sheet and hopefully re-acquire him.
              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                I agree. Tonight at NY is huge game.
                Just to be clear, I didn't mean for this season. Talking next season.

Comment

I always saw Davis as a solid pro. He will have a long career as a back-up big, who is more than capable of filling in as a starter if their is an injury. He is overall fundamentally sound but will never be able to take over a game. I think we overrated him a bit. that being said we sold him at his highest value for a more talented player and did appreciate his game while here

Comment

I miss Ed because he played well with Amir. He was starting to get comfortable playing starters minutes (sort of) with Amir and developed a pretty decent chemistry between them.

But, I'm satisfied with our team now and hope we can only bring in more quality players without losing too many of our core players.

I just hope ED doesn't drop 30-15 on us, along with Bayless... :P
                    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                    X