No announcement yet.

RUMOUR: Raptors Inquired About Spurs Blair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything I've read is that Popovich really likes Joseph, even though he's not ready to be with the Spurs full-time yet. They're just bringing him along slowly like the do with so many of their young prospects. So I don't see Joseph being included as a throw-in. We'd need to give up something really significant to get him.

Comment

From reading on Spurs forums Blair is a bad defender and as a result his minutes have been limited in favour of others big. You can't get minutes in SA without playing defence, which is why I don't think they will be calling about Bargnani lol

Seriously we got a poor man's Blair in Quincy Acy.

Comment

Toronto send Fields, Gray
        SA send Blair, S-Jax

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
          Toronto send Fields, Gray
          SA send Blair, S-Jax
          Hahahahaha! Yeah right! Maybe the Spurs will just send him here for free, too!
          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

I just want to know how Dejaun Blair's GF will matchup against Landry Fields GF...

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post

I just want to know how Dejaun Blair's GF will matchup against Landry Fields GF...
              Elaine Alden still gets the nod, she's got the perfect body.

Although, Blair's girlfriend got it down. "More cushion for the pushin'."
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I still remember when Blair put up 22 pts and 23 boards as a rookie in the rookie-sophomore game. I know it's a poor exhibition, but man that was memorable.

I wouldn't make too much out his inability to crack the Spurs rotation. If we had the talent and expectations of the Spurs, we wouldn't need to have this discussion. He was a highly touted rookie before injury concerns dropped his draft stock. He is a big body banger and could be a good addition. I agree that Acy could have a similar role, but Blair is more refined while Acy is more athletic.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Bring him in as a backup. I'd also want Joseph too tho, he has potential to be a pretty good PG.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    I am sure Blair got her because of her personality.

Comment

News on the Bargnani trade front:

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                      X