No announcement yet.

Hedo suspeneded 20 Games for Steroids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo suspeneded 20 Games for Steroids!

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/02/13/t...ase/index.html

My oh my, how quick some people can go south.

Remember when this guy was the premier free agent in the league? Remember that orlando's final run? Most improved player of the year...

This is what a bad attitude leads to.

This is the drug he got caught using,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metenolone

I hope he enjoys his "priapism, azoospermia, hirsutism, male pattern baldness, acne and oedema"

Please, everyone, go search up what Priapism is.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Man...I still can't believe they ever offered this guy that contract...what a giant waste of space.

Comment

If that was Hedo on roids I'd hate to see him without them.

Comment

THIS guy!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Well, it's safe to say that Hedo can't say "ball" anymore in interviews since he doesn't have any "balls" anymore LOL

Comment

this guy is a joke! even on the juice he sucks ass!!!! avg. 4.2ppg this season LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Seriously luckiest guy on earth, half ass talent, lazy and still finds some sucker (AKA Colangelo) to give him a massive contract.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Seriously luckiest guy on earth, half ass talent, lazy and still finds some sucker (AKA Colangelo) to give him a massive contract.
                The mistake was going after him...he was going to get a massive contract that summer no matter what.

Comment

Guys, there was a bid against Portland to land him! In fact paying him 3 mil extra pushed him over to Toronto instead!

We weren't the only ones prepared to cough up millions.

Comment

Hedo, Hedo, Hedo why take roids?!

Orlando is under no pressure to perform, its not like they're going to make the playoffs.

Dumb ass motherfucker ahhaha
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

According to both the Magic organization and Hedo himself, he was given 'medication' without knowledge of the fact it was banned by a trainer in Turkey

Comment

yeah it makes sense. wait PED is short for pizza eating diet right?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          According to both the Magic organization and Hedo himself, he was given 'medication' without knowledge of the fact it was banned by a trainer in Turkey
                          LOL

Seriously at this day and age this is not an excuse, an athlete should be fully aware what he is taking into his body. Turkoglu is a liar, he has a track record of lying and excuses in Toronto alone. One of the worst Raptors of all time!!

Comment

Okay, a doctor from Turkey. Not like Orlando doesn't have a history of overpaid players being popped for 'roids...
                            Oh wait, they do:
                            http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...42452523,d.b2I

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              this is something that comes up alot in MMA... and the MMA community knows its a load of horse shit..

i've seen it a ton in the last couple years... "i didn't know this supplement i bought at GNC had ________ in it"... or "my doctor injected me with something and i didn't know it had ______ and it was a banned substance"

HORSE SHIT

you're an ATHLETE. how are you not cognizant of every single thing that goes into your body? the main tool of your profession.

if i travelled alot for work... and they gave me these tools in order to help me work remotely...

I'd punch my boss in his face

or if he gave me a legit laptop, and as soon as i turned it on the screen flooded with pop ups... i'd turn right around and throw it at his head

Comment

Working...
                              X