Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY SHIT no one is getting ANYTHING IN

Comment

• Oh my Lucas!!!

Comment

• Wow. He is shooting lights out over these last few games.

Comment

• Fucking John Lucas ! Lmafo

Comment

• Comment

• I did not like Gay sulking after he missed a shot with 1:20 remaining. His sulking instead of going back to defense caused a 2 on 1 break which the Knicks failed again to convert.

Comment

• Use the Force, Luc...as...

Comment

• my league pass must be lagging haha. JLIII!!! of all players to keep the raps in the game...

Comment

• Where do I get my half price Lucas Jersey?!!!!

Comment

• John Lucas must have the biggest balls to height ratio of any player in the league....

Comment

• Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                        I did not like Gay sulking after he missed a shot with 1:20 remaining. His sulking instead of going back to defense caused a 2 on 1 break which the Knicks failed again to convert.
                        saw that too

Comment

• nice DD

Comment

• Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                            I did not like Gay sulking after he missed a shot with 1:20 remaining. His sulking instead of going back to defense caused a 2 on 1 break which the Knicks failed again to convert.
                            Give the guy a break he's had shitty nights since he came here. Yes he's hit some GW but he's not had a solid end to end game.

Comment

• Good play by DD. Better to drive when the opportunity is there.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X