Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
    dude that's bernard king, clyde is off for some reason.
    Bernard King? That's awesome. I used to love him when he played for the Washington Bullets.

Comment

• Defend the 3 ball !!!!!!

Comment

• I'm all for a trade at this point because CLEARLY this team has no use for him and he has no use for this team.

Comment

• travel

Comment

• The Knicks look like they are playing underwater. Nothing easy for them. Not much is easy for the Raps either...

Comment

• good stuff guys, papa wants his Knick W

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                I'm all for a trade at this point because CLEARLY this team has no use for him and he has no use for this team.
                He is done !! Like his effort is complete shit might as well sit him, he's just absolutely useless !!

Comment

• Comment

• I love this Amir.

Comment

• i cannot believe raptors are actually still in the lead!!!!

Comment

• He couldn't score in the 9 minutes in the 1st half. The teams were playing crap at that point so defensively nothing was left to be desired. He's asking for the ball, he's not even getting that. Like come on guy. You wanted a scoring punch off the bench, you wouldn't even give him the opportunity to. I say goodbye to this team like get it over with. You want him gone but you won't even play him? Get the heck outta here!

Comment

• Rudy, stop shooting 3s. Please.

Comment

• Here we go again - Raptors keepin' me on the edge...

Comment

• timeout raps

Comment

• This better not go down to a last second shot by Rudy Gay tonight. He can't buy a bucket
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X