Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    He took a play off arguing a foul call he felt he should of received, did not run back on D, knicks scrwed it up anyway, but wish he would maintain focus, it was in the dying minutes and it was still close.
    Cool thanks! Him and Lowry have to remind eachother to take a deep breath and get the F*CK back over to defend!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• PicknRoll wrote: View Post
      With Gay, he's getting the seams to get to the rim.
      Indeed...I also thought some of his passiveness was well warranted...remember how often he'd go straight into the D past years and get charges? Almost none of those. More pull up jumpers and midrange shots, but it's a balance he'll learn, and now will get easier as he becomes less focused on by the D.

Comment

• He played solid D tonight, no complaints, just that one play he lost his focus.

Comment

• Bucks win
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Indeed...I also thought some of his passiveness was well warranted...remember how often he'd go straight into the D past years and get charges? Almost none of those. More pull up jumpers and midrange shots, but it's a balance he'll learn, and now will get easier as he becomes less focused on by the D.
            +1

Comment

• Bargnani has no part of this team anymore hes getting his chances to shine but dam he cannot produce time to go Il MAgo

#TRADEBARGNANI !

Comment

• Wow...luc Richard Mbah a Moute makes a big defensive play on a poor pass by Philly, deflecting it once, then saving it from going out of bounds by throwing it down the court to kill the clock...after a jumpball Philly won with 5 seconds left...Mil beats Philly 94-92

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Bargnani has no part of this team anymore hes getting his chances to shine but dam he cannot produce time to go Il MAgo

#TRADEBARGNANI !
                  What chances? You know what, not even in the mood to argue with anyone. He didn't get the ball in the first half both teams played like crap. He only played 1 min in the 3rd, a couple in the 4th obviously so I hope he gets traded. Clearly this team has no use for him. They can't even call a play for him for crying out loud. He can't score in the 1st unit and he can't score in the 2nd with Lucas and AA. Clearly there is no place for him here. Time to say goodbye.

Comment

Wow...luc Richard Mbah a Moute makes a big defensive play on a poor pass by Philly, deflecting it once, then saving it from going out of bounds by throwing it down the court to kill the clock...after a jumpball Philly won with 5 seconds left...Mil beats Philly 94-92
                    How does one acquire this 'league pass'? And how much?

Comment

This is my hope....I honestly think there is a chance. Dallas wants Jennings, and Jennings wants a bigger market. If Milwaukee is going to trade him and blow it up, everything's on the table. Dallas has Collison, Beaubois and Mayo (player option I think), and I'm sure they'd give up a pick. Once that happens, they might be much more willing to take on a bum like Bargs, which will help them tank for next year in the Wiggins sweepstakes, and save them a year of commitment in terms of salary.
                      I put a trade in the Bargnani/Ilyasova thread that possibly saves Bucks $70M and send them straight off the treadmill in to rebuilding.

Comment

• His Defense gave up 2 dunks and he couldnt get a rebound off a freethrow the team as a whole is getting pretty intense NY came out to Bully Raps fought back and executed. Bargnani just treats every game the same doesnt matter that the score is Casey pulled him cause he just oesnt give a shit.

Bargnani moved his hand out his idea of contesting a drive dunk... Such a nightmare.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          His Defense gave up 2 dunks and he couldnt get a rebound off a freethrow the team as a whole is getting pretty intense NY came out to Bully Raps fought back and executed. Bargnani just treats every game the same doesnt matter that the score is Casey pulled him cause he just oesnt give a shit.

Bargnani moved his hand out his idea of contesting a drive dunk... Such a nightmare.
                          He wasn't the only Raptor that didn't backtrack on both if I'm mistaken for the 2nd one. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't at this point because I know I wouldn't.

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                            What chances? You know what, not even in the mood to argue with anyone. He didn't get the ball in the first half both teams played like crap. He only played 1 min in the 3rd, a couple in the 4th obviously so I hope he gets traded. Clearly this team has no use for him. They can't even call a play for him for crying out loud. He can't score in the 1st unit and he can't score in the 2nd with Lucas and AA. Clearly there is no place for him here. Time to say goodbye.

As usual, offense is not the issue. His defense was absolutely dreadful -- twice he didn't quite help and he didn't quite guard Chandler, his own man, leading to 2 easy dunks. Also they had a field day on the offensive glass with him in the game.

#tradeBargnani

Comment

• man it kills me knowing a handful of games that were such dubious losses...we could be chasing 6 or 7 rather than a far 8

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                                How does one acquire this 'league pass'? And how much?
                                Go to nba.com....ok, here it is...
                                http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

My prices are all in euros...and the price now is lower than at the start of the season. I know it's also an advantage in a sense because I'm in a country with no tv games....so there are no blackout rules of any kind that apply, so I really do get access to every single game of the season....the downside is it's 4:30 am...and I still can't help but want to stay up to watch Houston take on the Clippers
                                *oh yeah, so I'd look into what any blackout rules might be like....

Comment

Working...
                                X