bargs/l.allen/a.moultrie
    al jeff/k.brown

jazz lineups
    mo will/j.tinsley/e.watsons/j.murphy
    foye/ross/j-rich
    hayward/m.williams/fields/d.carrol
    favors/j.evans/
    kanter/bynum*

why raps: we get hawes who we can mold him into a better Marc Gasol/Andrew Bogut clone, i think with the right coach, he can. dorrel wright is a great backup for gay. by getting rid of ross (possibly win the slam dunk contest) along with fields, let's hope we can flip these two for a legit pf in millsap who i think is close to zach randolph's level. with the lineups of lowry-derozan-gay-millsap-hawes, we can make some noise in the east beside our bench are solid with lucas, wright, amir, and jonas. we can easily replace ross if we make to the playoff, there tons of sg in this year's draft (may not get shabazz or ben mclemore but there are caldwell pope, tim hardaway jr, michael carter williams, marcus smart) who i think has better ceiling and better stroke than t-ross. let t-ross start this league and possibly find his niche as a jazz.

why sixers: the sixers are in talk with the raps about acquiring bargnani. i say jump the ship while we can before the trade is off. the sixers acquire a seven footer who can light out from beyond the arc, bargs may not be the answer but definitely the solution to some of their problems. next the sixers flip a.bynum and j-rich for al jeff, a.burks, and raja bell who can all contribute given minutes. bargs and al jeff can really make this team better along with holiday, turner, and t.young.

why jazz: the jazz shed both millsap and a.jeff in return for some young prospects and a gamble in a.bynum. when healthy, a.bynum is one of the top league center and possibly will return to his former lakers self as a jazz than a sixers. bynum will be the focal point for this franchise to attract some decent players in the summer. ross could turn into a diamond in the rough for this team, a possible good trade for the team given the fact, ross has better ceiling in my opinion. fields will likely find his groove for the jazz than the raps while j-rich is an expiring who can be flipped in the summer.

f*ck you and touching Ross.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Dude, give it a rest.

Comment

What ever happened to the TRADE THREAD? All these fantasy trades are just fugging annoying already.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          f*ck you and touching Ross.
          +1
          A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
            What ever happened to the TRADE THREAD? All these fantasy trades are just fugging annoying already.
            +1

Comment

So Utah trades Millsap AND Jefferson for 2 guys with no cartilage in their knees, a phantom 1st rounder (Tor doesn't have one to trade) for Ross and Fields? This wouldn't even go through on NBA 2K13. Get your facts straight dude...

Comment

Why not just trade Bargs and Ross straight up for Millsap and Foye. I love Millsap, and look what David West has done to the east since coming over. Raps need fringe all-star talent in this trade, they need to get good now. A lineup with Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Millsap and Valancuinas is as good as any team in the East, aside form Miami.

Follow the models of Denver, Indiana, Memphis, even look at Chicago this year. All you need is 4 fringe all-stars to be a competitive team in the first two rounds. Isn't that the goal?

Comment

Working...
                X