Terrence Ross Wins 2013 Dunk Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
    the most impressive thing about that dunk contest was how unprofessional chuck was. I didn't find any of his jokes, and his negative attitude funny at all.
    +1 I bet the NBA isn't too happy with him either.. he ruined it for alotta fans.. especially fans of Ross

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      sort of unrelated but how did Ross get a logo 4 months into his career? Nice logo...i just don't remember it with too many other raps. Am i forgetting some?
      Hire a PR firm to make you a website and a Logo. Prolly cost him $500.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        Can't believe the lack of respect the commentators showed for the dunkers. Apparently none of Ross's dunks were Blake-like. Theres no way blake could do any of Ross's dunks IMO
        Griffin's dunks that year was so OVERRATED specially the one when used a car as a props. DeMar's 'showstopper' dunk i thought was the dunk of the night that year.

As for tonight's contest, let's get real. That was pretty bad. I mean, Ross and Evans are the only ones that showed up. The other 4 were a no show.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ScottBaird wrote: View Post
          Saw that Scott. Isn't it ridiculous?
          Reminds me of that voting machines scandal where even if you picked one name, the other got the vote.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            sort of unrelated but how did Ross get a logo 4 months into his career? Nice logo...i just don't remember it with too many other raps. Am i forgetting some?
            he has a logo?

Comment

• Seriously I've always hated that TNT panel. They're terrible commentators and they prove how little they know everytime they talk.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                he has a logo?
                they have it on the cover photo for the raptors facebook page

glad ross killed it tonight! liked the VC tribute...his first dunk was the dunk of the night i think.. i liked too that he chose a kid to jump over..that kid just had the night of his life i bet!

shaq & chuck were just shaqtin like fools! i found it entertaining..chuck & kenny did give respect to Toronto a few times through out the dunk contest..Chuck saying he loves the city & kenny saying we have really good young team up here.. nice to see us not getting hated on for a change!
                Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Feb 17, 2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  he has a logo?

TR Flight 31
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post

TR Flight 31
                    ahh yeah ive seen that

Comment

• Love the KG expression after T-Ross VC dunk.

Comment

• That was nasty

Comment

• Ross' first dunk, missed attempts aside, though obviously unfortunate, and Ross' 3rd dunk, were by far the best dunks of the night IMO. Evans' dunks suck....nothing impressive as a dunker.

Comment

• So what's the new Hashtag?
                            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                              So what's the new Hashtag?
                              #TheBossT.RossGets25+minutesAgame4theRestOfTheSeas on#TDoTFLiGHt31TakesOver@!

Comment

• What a great performance by Ross. Thought he was going to get robbed again. Finally a win after the DD robery.

Comment

Working...
                                X