No announcement yet.

Terrence Ross Wins 2013 Dunk Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those last 4 dunks were so nice, made up for the disappointment of the first round. Green and White, man, they were so disappointing.

Comment

• Well, I'm sure we'll see Ross at least invited again next year. Maybe he can work on some stuff for fun during the summer.

Comment

• Charles aint impressed lol its all about the stars for him. gotta admit it was pretty disappointing other than ross

Comment

• The only job I can think of where you use so many props is being a clown...So Jeremy Evans isn't a dunker, he's a clown who incorporates dunking into his act.

Comment

• Terrence Ross killed it he never had competition my fav personally was the first dunk, if he did that on the 1st attempt wow so difficult was crazy! and the Carter tribute was just heart warming.

Comment

• Did anyone catch the end of that exchange between Shaq, Barkley, etc.. Barkley calling out the stars and saying 'we can't have these no name guys out there... '....stops talking immedialty and everyone goes quiet..shaq looking around .. kenny just looking stuipid.. Barkely knew he crossed the line..

by the way shaq and barkley their time has passed as color commentators...

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                But is he really a better dunker than Demar? That reverse one handed whatever it was Demar did was top-3 dunk all time.
                You wouldn't even ask that if he made the 1st one on the 1st attempt. It was more impressive than anything else in the contest I think, by quite a bit. He had to dial down the force to make sure he made it...Not change his dunk, he was basically missing by going too strong. A 360 behind the back is not an easy dunk at all.

Comment

• Flight 31 or Flight 15?!
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• Demar should have won won of those

Comment

• I keep thinking of Ross' last dunk...and wonder if he could've done a ft line through the legs.

Comment

• the most impressive thing about that dunk contest was how unprofessional chuck was. I didn't find any of his jokes, and his negative attitude funny at all.

Comment

• Can't believe the lack of respect the commentators showed for the dunkers. Apparently none of Ross's dunks were Blake-like. Theres no way blake could do any of Ross's dunks IMO

Comment

• Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              Can't believe the lack of respect the commentators showed for the dunkers. Apparently none of Ross's dunks were Blake-like. Theres no way blake could do any of Ross's dunks IMO
                              Speaking of lack of respect
                              http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ets-no-respect
                              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• sort of unrelated but how did Ross get a logo 4 months into his career? Nice logo...i just don't remember it with too many other raps. Am i forgetting some?

Comment

Working...
                                X