No announcement yet.

Bargnani for...Gordon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or these Bargnani rumours are starting to lean on the side of "cray-cray"? BTW, there goes our trade partners in Milwaukee. Ilyasova and Jennings for Smith.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      Is it just me or these Bargnani rumours are starting to lean on the side of "cray-cray"? BTW, there goes our trade partners in Milwaukee. Ilyasova and Jennings for Smith.
      F***************k
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Throw in Biyombo and now were talking
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Booo....this is actually probably the worst option available. A douchebag who plays our deepest position, is a chucker, and we'd still have to pay him another year at a stupidly high rate (way to go, Joe Dumars).....As much as I would dislike a Boozer trade, if BC does this instead he's completely lost his mind.

Comment

I did not read this but I am 100% okay with this deal under the following two scenarios

1.) They throw in Kidd-Gilchrist (not likely I know)

2.) They throw in Ramon Sessions. for Fields or Kleiza

I'm okay with this for two reasons.

1.) Ben Gordon would give us a 12 million dollar expiring trade chip next year

2.) Ramon Sessions would be the perfect backup PG/small ball SG
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

How 'bout Bargs, Kleiza, Lucas and Anderson for Gordon, Session and Taylor

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                How 'bout Bargs, Kleiza, Lucas and Anderson for Gordon, Session and Taylor
                DONE. Jeff Taylor is a ferocious defender
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Pretty bad trade, but if this goes down , I can stomach this trade

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=c852fop
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

BC and Casey were really high on Biyombo in that draft. He would of been the pick if JV didn't fall. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for him to be thrown in.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      BC and Casey were really high on Biyombo in that draft. He would of been the pick if JV didn't fall. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for him to be thrown in.
                      Actually the pick wouldve been traded if JV wasnt on the board! Watch the 50 min, behind the draft video. The moment Tristan went 4th, BC told another GM that he is not going through with it if he gets 'his' guy, and that he just got 'his' guy, and then he hung up.

Though Getting Sessions and Biyombo would be really nice

Comment

It's nice to know that there are teams willing to take on Bargnani. It's actually quite amazing.

So we have Chicago, Charlotte and possibly Philly.

Potential 3-way deals here. Utah could use a SG... wonder if they'd be happy with a chucker?

Utah - Gordon
                        Toronto - Millsap & Bell
                        Charlotte - Bargnani

Works in the trade machine.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Booo....this is actually probably the worst option available. A douchebag who plays our deepest position, is a chucker, and we'd still have to pay him another year at a stupidly high rate (way to go, Joe Dumars).....As much as I would dislike a Boozer trade, if BC does this instead he's completely lost his mind.
                          The *only* reason to take this trade would be 1-yr earlier cap relief. I agree, this one is worse than Boozer.

As it's looking now, there IS a market for Bargs -- we're hearing about 4 options now, so there are undoubtedly others that haven't been leaked. Toronto will have to take back something unpalatable in return, we all know that. Now it's just a matter of making sure what comes back is just mildly nauseating, and not truly sickening.

I still say there's value in waiting until the summer if nothing short-term and/or young talent/picks is on offer this week. If there are buyers now for #7, there will be buyers up to and after the draft as well.
                          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            It's nice to know that there are teams willing to take on Bargnani. It's actually quite amazing.

Potential 3-way deals here. Utah could use a SG... wonder if they'd be happy with a chucker?

Utah - Gordon
                            Toronto - Millsap & Bell
                            Charlotte - Bargnani

I wish, but instead of Bell I'd prefer a PG.

Edit: We already have a jam up of SG/SF. No need for more IMO
                            Last edited by GoldenBaller; Sat Feb 16, 2013, 06:24 PM.
                            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Utah - Gordon
                              Toronto - Millsap & Bell
                              Charlotte - Bargnani

I can't see Utah taking on $13.2M in Gordon next season unless they are getting a serious prospect or draft picks as well.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                I can't see Utah taking on $13.2M in Gordon next season unless they are getting a serious prospect or draft picks as well.
                                Charlottes first?

Comment

Working...
                                X