a bit unrelated but funny gif:

When in doubt just pass it to kev!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      a bit unrelated but funny gif:

When in doubt just pass it to kev!
      Hahahahah

Amazing.

And one of my favourite FPoB episodes too.

Comment

haha i remember that episode. Lol that is very true tho

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Hahahahah

Amazing.

And one of my favourite FPoB episodes too.
          Agreed. Great gif, great episode.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I'm a big fan of OKC, having followed the Sonics and Gary Payton since I started to enjoy ball years ago. The fact they couldn't beat Jordan to get a championship (nor the 8th seeded Nuggets with Mutombo to get out of the first round before that) upsets me greatly. So seeing the new franchise succeed is exciting for me. Nonetheless, as good as Westbrook is, I was in favor of letting him go instead of Harden. Offensively talented, not a great team player, definitely immature, tries far too often to take over the game, often has bad shot selection, and obviously clueless in front of the camera. This guy has alot to learn about being a better person, and until he does, I think he will prevent OKC from winning a championship regardless of how good a plyer he is. Should have kept Harden!!

Comment

I dunno. Even though Westbrook answered like a tool, the reporter is the guy who is supposed to have the degree in communications or something like that. The question should have been along the lines of: do you think you guys let the game get away, or were they just the better team tonight? The wording was terrible. Still, though, I'm not condoning Westbrook's overreaction either.

Comment

Working...
              X