No announcement yet.

Final: Philadelphia 76ers 93 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I "heart" Amir. I really, really hope we can retain him this summer.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      I "heart" Amir. I really, really hope we can retain him this summer.
      Has Amir played himself into a $4+ million 3-5 year contract offer from someone?
      nbaroundtable

Comment

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie

Comment

Dave wrote: View Post
          Has Amir played himself into a $4+ million 3-5 year contract offer from someone?
          I think so ... I just think we can afford him especially if we give Bosh the max.

Might have to consider dealing him come deadline time if we can get something in return.

Comment

Reggie's got to shake the rust off. Pretty out of control right now.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              I think so ... I just think we can afford him especially if we give Bosh the max.

Might have to consider dealing him come deadline time if we can get something in return.
              Mmm ... yeah, right by the likely luxury tax threshold already with only 10 players on the books. Tough situation.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

Impressive first half. The Raps are looking comfortable here.
                nbaroundtable

Comment

Am I see a more animated and engaged Triano during games...he didnt use to do too much pacing and play calling.

Comment

What a fantastic way to finish out a strong effort tonight. Some great defense during the second half.

Comment

I seriously thought they were going to blow it until the last minute. Bargnani had a couple big plays.

Comment

That was a little too close for comfort. If Jose doesn't get that 4pt play, Philly wins. Still, 104-93 means that they covered the spread so anybody who listened to me in the pre-game could've made some money. Ha!

Comment

You have to give Jay some credit for that give and go between Bosh and Weems that was an excelent play of the time out. Jarret sets the pick and the opens to the corner to make his defender adjust and that gave space to Sonny to make the cut to the basket. Beautiful

Those alley oups from Jose were just terrific. we have one of the best pure PG in the NBA and we are looking to trade him. Hope BC knows better. He's the soul of the second unit and of this team

Comment

I guess he got all ball

Comment

Working...
                            X