GT: Raptors @ Wizards keep the streak alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    There should be an over/under for how many times JV rolls to the paint wide open and gets looked off. Around 10.5 times a game?
    It's not that he's open and gets looked off, it's that his ability to catch in traffic and finish quick is not great just yet. Reminds me of Noah in that aspect (actually, he reminds me of Noah in a lot of aspects).

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      This game is actually worrying me a bit:
      Me too. Wizards playing well especially at home.

Comment

tkfu wrote: View Post
        It's not that he's open and gets looked off, it's that his ability to catch in traffic and finish quick is not great just yet. Reminds me of Noah in that aspect (actually, he reminds me of Noah in a lot of aspects).
        His teammates don't trust him to finish is the reason he gets looked off. But he is open and he does get looked off. This wouldn't matter so much if the rest of the offense was efficient and effective but most of the possessions end up in mid-range jumpers anyway. Not saying you have to get it to him everytime (he isn't Tim Duncan) but once or twice would be nice....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I'd actually feel quite comfortable with Lowry running an ISO.
          If it was the beginning of the season, I would agree.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Comment

Whenever I see a picture our starting lineup, all that runs through my head is "Playoffs pretty please."

Comment

Comment

Comment

WOW WASHINGTON. Ghetto ass game.

Comment

okafor has really trimmed down

Comment

nice rebound JV

Comment

HOLY FUCK Jonas!

Comment

questionable foul call on amir

Comment

Comment

Rudy Gay needs to keep the follow through, and defensively I'm getting frustrated watching this.

Comment

Working...
                                X