No announcement yet.

Trade deadline 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate bargnani but i will not deal him for crap second round picks and players now.

keep him. make him work in the system and put up decent numbers. we can always trade him later.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      the problem is Boozer isnt good enough to bring us to that next level.. if we intended to keep him wed have to move a few other bigger contracts..laundry Fails, Klieza, maybe even Amir & Demar in order to get a star to play with Rudy & Boozer cause adding Boozer doesnt make us contenders at all.. we will be right up against the tax for the next 3 years with boozer in tow..& Boozer wont be tradeable till prob. deadline day in his final year MAYBE..bulls cant get a packet of peanuts for him right now & were likely to be stuck with him till his deal is up.. i hate bargs as much as anyone but id rather amnesty bargs then take booze...

Bell/Rogers/MLSE will def pay the tax if it makes us a contender that is no doubt..just have to be some what patiant at this point till the right deal shows up..
      You are right. It sucks, but you are right.

I think everyone is just fed up with Bargnani, and losing. I'm against trading for Boozer as well, but he could have made us a 4th to 6th seed next season, and a 2nd round playoff team, but that's about it. Also to consider is that he's notorious for being a player that is picky about where he plays. I'm sort of happy if we don't trade for him, but years of losing has me grasping for a good team even if there is no chance to be great.

Comment

• this is where Bryan calls back interested parties and tells them he will throw in the original calipper test, no charge

Comment

• Comment

• Crawford was traded for Barbosa. That's a steal for Boston.
            And I guess Memphis getting a 2nd rounder and Pittman for free could be considered a steal....

Comment

• I really hope that's just Telfair for Haddadi with no pick involved. It's not like a mid-second is that valuable, but just out of principle, it would suck if BC just tossed it in as filler to get this done.

Comment

• Telfair is officially a Raptor I guess. We basically got him for free considering we were never planning on even playing Haddadi and I don't think we gave up second round pick either. So this is a win win situation!

Comment

• NVM. It seems like we gave them a second round pick, but it's protected. No details on how it's protected yet.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    Telfair is officially a Raptor I guess. We basically got him for free considering we were never planning on even playing Haddadi and I don't think we gave up second round pick either. So this is a win win situation!
                    A protected 2nd apparently. Interesting to see protections. I just hope it is not 30-33 and 45-60 protected. lol

Comment

• 40 minutes left for Bargs to keep his Jersey....
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Guess we'll be hearing a lot of boo's during the home games.

Comment

• 40 minutes till I decide if Bryan stays or goes

Comment

• Why am I still refreshing the page... its hopeless

Comment

• I think this has got to be the stupidest trade deadline ever! Nothing is going on except for small little trades. Where is the excitement? I blame the CBA!!!!

Comment

• Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

/done complaining

Comment

Working...
                                X