GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themasao wrote: View Post
    The whole point is that Lowry had no other options. And the reason he had no other options? Because Casey failed to design any.

No, Amir on the permiter is not a better option than lowry himself. How much more mobile is Amir supposed to be? It was a bad decision by Lowry, plain and simple.

Comment

• DeRozan is so predictable. Play him phyically and he'll disappear. Case in point.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        No, Amir on the permiter is not a better option than lowry himself. How much more mobile is Amir supposed to be? It was a bad decision by Lowry, plain and simple.
        I think we're talking about different plays. I'm talking about the inboud play out of a timeout. How do you choose yourself if you're the inbounder?

Comment

• I can't emphasize enough how much we need a big who can post and rebound. I love Amir but he is not and shouldn't be the primary big on this team. Right now, we're too dependent on perimeter play but we need that middle release valve to keep defenses honest.

Boozer looking good in my eyes right about now.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I thought AA inbounded it to Lowry who passed it to Amir

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
              The whole point is that Lowry had no other options. And the reason he had no other options? Because Casey failed to design any.
              He is the point guard isn't he!? he is supposed to create the offense when it is not there... is Casey supposed to hold his jock strap as well..he is supposed to find people in the best spots...not get caught for traveling down 5 with a minute to go ..

Comment

• If both Philly and the Bucks loose this game, I wont care "much" about this loss.
                A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                  I can't emphasize enough how much we need a big who can post and rebound. I love Amir but he is not and shouldn't be the primary big on this team. Right now, we're too dependent on perimeter play but we need that middle release valve to keep defenses honest.

Boozer looking good in my eyes right about now.
                  YES!!! An inside scoring threat would be most welcome on this team. That's one of 2 glaring holes separating this team from the good teams. The other being another playmaker (backup PG most likely).

Comment

• Bucks and 76ers are currently losing so if we lose we are no farther behind
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• BKN doing their part for now. still 5 minutes to go 87-81

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                        He is the point guard isn't he!? he is supposed to create the offense when it is not there... is Casey supposed to hold his jock strap as well..he is supposed to find people in the best spots...not get caught for traveling down 5 with a minute to go ..
                        Again, different play. The point remains that on the inbound and coming out of a timeout the best Casey could come up with was one half assed screen in the easiest spot on the floor to defend, and everyone else STANDING STILL. I've shit better plays than that.

How do you get payed major league dollars to come up with bush league plays? Butch Carter has repeatedly called Casey out for his lack of x's and o's and I'm starting to agree with him.

Let's not forget this is the same coach who doesn't know what a 2 for 1 is. Or even worse, knows what they are and refuses to run them. I love him as a motivator, but his tactics (or lack thereof) are REALLY starting to get to me.

Comment

• NYK blown out by Indy tonight and coming off loss vs raps last week..... bring on Friday

Comment

• positive note Bucks are about to lose 1:00 let down by 6.

Comment

• Anyone else watching the BK - MIL game? LOL at how much Deron Williams sucks. Two straight BRUTAL turnovers.

Comment

• Looks like Brooklyn is about to win. Atleast we didn't lose any ground in the standings.

Comment

Working...
                                X