Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tucas wrote: View Post
    Any word on the protection of the pick.
    From what I'm reading the deal is straight up with no pick involved. Turned Haddadi into something useful. I'm fine with it as it's an expiring deal.

Comment

Any word on the protection of the pick.
      everything ive read on the completed deal has no mention of a pick..hope that stays that way.. i dont mind it if its only Haddadi..i hope were not done dealing but i have a feeling we prob. are

Comment

I'm okay with it. Pass-first creating back-up PG is something the Raptors can use. JL3 has been hot lately, but when him and AA are on the floor together the Raps always seem like they're about to shoot themselves out of the game.
        You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
          everything ive read on the completed deal has no mention of a pick..hope that stays that way.. i dont mind it if its only Haddadi..i hope were not done dealing but i have a feeling we prob. are
          @sam_amick: Can confirm Toronto & Phoenix agreed to deal sending Hamed Haddadi & protected 2nd round pick to Suns & PG Sebastian Telfair to Raps.

Comment

It better be so protected it never gets given. Anything more isn't worth a 2 month rental.

Comment

Probably for the best. The Lakers will be desperate to move Gasol over the summer since he can't play with Dwight. Better we save Bargs and everyone else for when that time comes. No point in trading Bargs for scraps when his value is at an all time low. His value will rise in the summer when people can start making excuses for his poor play without having to be reminded of it next time he checks into a game. Then they can just ponder over his #1 pick potential which wasn't allowed to flourish in Tdot.

Comment

@sam_amick: Can confirm Toronto & Phoenix agreed to deal sending Hamed Haddadi & protected 2nd round pick to Suns & PG Sebastian Telfair to Raps.
                ill hold judgment till everything is clear then cause this article says nothing of a pick
                http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...ir-For-Haddadi

Comment

Solid depth guy, been in the league understands the NBA game. Brings a little size to the PG spot. I think he is a nice compliment to JL3 off the bench, hard to say how he will fit in the rotation though. Not going to contribute much, but a good locker room guy who will provide a sweet crossover highlight now and then.

Comment

Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050
                    Sebastian Telfair (not-so) fun fact: he has never shot above 41% in any of his 9 NBA seasons (career 39% shooter)
                    Ok for a pass first guy The bench was lacking a guy who just looks for setting up others anyway...

Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050
                    In 9 seasons, Sebastian Telfair has been on 7 teams & been in 6 trades including 22 other players (Garnett, Jamison, Jefferson among them)

Comment

ill hold judgment till everything is clear then cause this article says nothing of a pick
                      http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...ir-For-Haddadi
                      Yeah, probably a good idea to hold judgement until we get all the details. A late 2nd round pick is essentially worthless in my book, so I'll wait to see if the pick was really included, and if so what the protection is like.

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
                        Solid depth guy, been in the league understands the NBA game. Brings a little size to the PG spot. I think he is a nice compliment to JL3 off the bench, hard to say how he will fit in the rotation though. Not going to contribute much, but a good locker room guy who will provide a sweet crossover highlight now and then.
                        He is 6ft tall and a buck 75. He brings size compared to JL3 but he is still a small PG.

Comment

Parade? Break out the champagne!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            He is 6ft tall and a buck 75. He brings size compared to JL3 but he is still a small PG.
                            Really? my bad, i was sure he was bigger than that.

Comment

So I see he wears the same jersy number as Ross. So any guess what his number might be?

Comment

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X