No announcement yet.

GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson with a poor decision to take it himself, but, not his fault. Rudy said take it as he point Chandler was guarding him.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
      ofcourse, it should be censored, especially for the poor folks that have to hear it at home
      wtf?

Comment

• Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          wtf?
          just being cynical so the dude could realize how dumb his comment was

I love it when people say something should not even be discussed, lol, you know they are huffing and puffing at the end of that keyboard
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Feb 22, 2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Its not how you start but how you finish Rudy is hot right now

Comment

meh.. I agree with his comment.. im gonna focus on the game now tho... to each his own

Comment

Alrighty than.

Comment

• Give the fucking ball to Rudy Gay please.

Comment

• This got me so weak lol

Comment

• I can't wait till Telfair gets here. Goodness Rudy Gay has been hot, and Lucas takes it all himself. *Sigh*

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                        Read the last 3 pages ... its half bargs getting booed stuff...
                        Oh I see. Thanks! Guy must be having a shit season, but I don't think that warrants a booing.

Comment

• In other news, the Pistons are down by FORTY right now. Poor Jose.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I just dont think you can control the fans. They will boo, they will cheer, we should worry about the things we can control. Booing and cheering is as old as crowds.

Part of the alluring part of being a rockstar or a player is to get those cheers, but the price of the cheers, can often be boos when you fail. That is the spotlight, that is all I am saying.

The only one that can change the boos is Andrea.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• preach it jack lol

Comment

Working...
                                X