GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
    bargnani isn't going anywhere, why boo him? To make him feel like shit, mission accomplished assholes.
    I agree. I understand frustration, but it's certainly not going to help anything at this point.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
      bargnani isn't going anywhere, why boo him? To make him feel like shit, mission accomplished assholes.
      We got some stupid fans, they are probably the same fans that boo the Raptors when they don't reach 100 points and they don't get their stinking pizza slice. By the way wasn't Bargnani caliper test was off the charts?! (acccording to BC) which means he is supposed to not give a damn about the catcalls. Either Bargnani cheated on the Caliper test or the test is worthless or even a third option is that again we are making excuses for his poor play.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        We got some stupid fans, they are probably the same fans that boo the Raptors when they don't reach 100 points and they don't get their stinking pizza slice. By the way wasn't Bargnani caliper test was off the charts?! (acccording to BC) which means he is supposed to not give a damn about the catcalls. Either Bargnani cheated on the Caliper test or the test is worthless or even a third option is that again we are making excuses for his poor play.
        So annoying...worst promotion ever...and really, Pizza Pizza is like the worst pizza of all time...ok, with some others tied, but still

Comment

• Andrea, I've got some folks I'd like you to meet.

Say hello to Jim McKenny and Todd Gill...
          Hey Andrea, we feel your pain...

This is Bill Caudill.
          These Canadians are a lot meaner than advertised, aren't they...

And, last but not least, Joey McLaughlin.
          Bring it in, Brother. Just let it out...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            +++1 just made the same point in the "stop the booing" thread

Comment

• PicknRoll wrote: View Post
              Andrea, I've got some folks I'd like you to meet.

Say hello to Jim McKenny and Todd Gill...
              Hey Andrea, we feel your pain...

This is Bill Caudill.
              These Canadians are a lot meaner than advertised, aren't they...

And, last but not least, Joey McLaughlin.
              Bring it in, Brother. Just let it out...
              group hug! you're in a safe place
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Is it possible to see this game for free? Somewhere?
                you can download it if you want
                this guy posts all the games:
                http://thepiratebay.se/user/Nepotu/

Comment

• Loved the efforts by everyone in the starting lineup tonight. Lowry was consistent all night, which made me even more happy.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    JV with 10 boards, and I thought he actually outplayed Chandler for much of the 1st half.
                    I always used Chandler's game to compare what Val might become in the NBA, but I've always thought he's had the potential the be better offensively than Chandler. Haven't watched this game but glad to hear he was up to the challenge.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    OMFG thank you! I can't seem to be able to stream games live, and I've never found torrents for raps games before. Going to download the knicks game when he/she posts it and am already downloading the pacers game.
                    Last edited by ezz_bee; Sat Feb 23, 2013, 07:30 AM.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      <- my face now
                      Thanks!
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Does anyone else find the post game interviews with Rod Black kind of awkward? Can't we find some younger, more basketball minded people to do these interviews?

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          Does anyone else find the post game interviews with Rod Black kind of awkward? Can't we find some younger, more basketball minded people to do these interviews?
                          I find everything with Rod Black awkward....that guy needs to be taken off of TV in general...Too many years of seeing him be a disgrace to sports journalism, and a pain in the butt in that sense for TO sports fans.

Comment

• oh wow, that's awesome. you can torrent raps games?!

time to dl them, haha.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone else find the post game interviews with Rod Black kind of awkward? Can't we find some younger, more basketball minded people to do these interviews?
                              My vote goes to Kat Stefankiewicz. She knows basketball, she loves the Raptors. Not to mention she's beautiful.

Come on Sportsnet and TSN!!!!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Or Holly MacKenzie Love that girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X