Andrew Wiggins: Monster Dunk and Stare down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Wiggins: Monster Dunk and Stare down

Crazy dunk, but check out the minute long stare down he gives the kid after the dunk.

Nicee!
    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

I absolutely hate that stare down BS. What's the deal?

"Look at me. I am way better than you. So to prove my point I will stare at you really hard, as if I just did something significant, as opposed to making a great play in a game that boys are playing."

Just adolescent. Which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances, considering their ages.

Comment

Good dunk. I guess he didn't get the "T" because he is a superstar.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post

"Look at me. I am way better than you. So to prove my point I will stare at you really hard, as if I just did something significant, as opposed to making a great play in a game that boys are playing."

Just adolescent. Which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances, considering their ages.
          ++++ Thus is way easier when you jump like that. In Europe that would be a travel.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            ++++ Thus is way easier when you jump like that. In Europe that would be a travel.
            No jump stop in Europe? It's something that's taught from early on over here. The Euro two step seems more like travel to me though it must legal.

Comment

You cannot jump and reach the ground with ball in your hands, three/two? (not very sure about that one) steps with ball in your hands allowed but after that you got to shoot
              Last edited by RandomGuy; Sun Feb 24, 2013, 10:06 PM.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post

I somewhat agree....and as you pointed out, they are adolescents, so....

but also...maybe the length is over the top, but I think the stare down is appropriate. It's not like the guy was stationary, he tried to get in Wiggins' face and stop him, and failed miserably. I mean, if this were the NBA, and Wiggins is as good as hyped, and some bench player like Alan Anderson ( ) got in his way on such a dunk, I would not at all be surprised by some sort of "You ain't got &#$% on me!" stare down.

Comment

Yikes......been hearing alot about Wiggins lately.....impressive.

Comment

Working...
                  X