No announcement yet.

GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between TOs and all the open shots they've missed...the Raptors played themselves right out of this game. Fuck. The Wizards have not played that well....Fuck!!! *facepalm*....

Comment

• Or go baseline so he can see the floor.
      @RavNation

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
        actually fuck that.. why wasn't Jonas on the floor... for fuck sakes Casey.. can he ever answer that....
        What difference would he of made?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This game feels just like the 20 point blown lead games vs. Milwaukee and Philly.

At the time, closing in on 8th just like now.

Raps in desperate need for a win and they drop a turd.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            What difference would he of made?
            What happens when you can't make a shot? Lots of available rebounds. Was playing small working? No, because it only works if shots are dropping. I think Casey needs to show more trust in JV. It's not like he has to run plays for him, but his size and energy always seem to have an impact.

Comment

• size in the middle.. baskets came too easy in the paint.. Amir had no offensive game tonight.. actually your right.. its not like Lowry would pass the ball inside like Jose did... yeah I spoke his name .. im pissed.. deal with it

Comment

• Raptors took them for granted simple as that they were high off their own shit from beating Knicks and thought they would just roll over Washington at home not that easy guys play hard every game they took a night off dumb.

Also everyone looked to not only not take this game seriously but make it a night where they can get Bargs back into the swing of things well you did it, he shot awfully missing everything that came his way now hopefully they see just leave him on the bench or give him a quick hook as they have been doing seriously just play Acy or Gray in his spot they may not score but at least they hustle and rebound.

Comment

• Fuck this team. They don't deserve to make the playoffs. Losing to the Wiz on a must win game in your own court?

LET'S GO BUCKS.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Also, back on why JV may have been a good idea, Casey clearly gameplanned to avoid the Amir-Nene matchup, which Amir seems to struggle with a little bit. JV did a very good job on Nene early, and even Bargs played fairly well on him. Amir was doing a great job on Okafor, but WAS made the adjustment to stay small and keep Nene in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew Casey would go with Amir and was a matchup they were fine with in this game. I love Amir but it was not a matchup he was doing very well with all night.

Comment

• Anyway, regardless, this game looked lost in the 1st half. Countless unforced turnovers. Missed shots of all kinds. An inability to string together any runs because of those 2 factors. Gah...such a wasted opportunity

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Fuck this team. They don't deserve to make the playoffs. Losing to the Wiz on a must win game in your own court?

LET'S GO BUCKS.
                        ................... seriously? you are most Bi-Polar fan I have ever come across.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          What happens when you can't make a shot? Lots of available rebounds. Was playing small working? No, because it only works if shots are dropping. I think Casey needs to show more trust in JV. It's not like he has to run plays for him, but his size and energy always seem to have an impact.
                          Amir is a better rebounder than Jonas
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This is a tough one to swallow, it makes Indy feel like a must-win game. I hope someone breaks Hansbrough's eye socket...

Comment

But he was struggling against Nene a lot, and I also said playing small wasn't working, so I was suggesting he could have also gone with a conventional lineup.

Comment

And I don't know how true that is. JV is not Bargs.

Comment

Working...
                                X