GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YYZ wrote: View Post
    Thats what I thought too. I dont know why the euro team would stipulate that he cant play in the 4th quarter. That makes little sense too me.
    I'm just trying to find a reason. Any reason.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Honestly tho, Rudy's shots have all been a half inch from dropping. Like I've seen at least 4 or 5 pop in and out.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Casey has no faith in rookies?
        @RavNation

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          The fact that so many people believe you says something about how seriously Casey has him on lock-down.

Comment

• "Sorry Jonas, you get too many monster dunks against the Wizards. We're gonna have to sit you down."

-Dwane Casey
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Lowry has no idea how to play point.
              He's having a bad game. He's not a bad point. There's a difference.

Check his stats from last game, he's not an all-star on that basis alone either.

Welcome to the 'jump-the-gun republic'.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                He's having a bad game. He's not a bad point. There's a difference.

Check his stats from last game, he's not an all-star on that basis alone either.

Welcome to the 'jump-the-gun republic'.
                A good point plays in control, he all out reckless. Look at the offence he passes the ball halfway between half court and the three point line. Most of the players are left in isolations
                @RavNation

Comment

• And I wasnt making this observation based on this game solely
                  @RavNation

Comment

• Oh Fake Joey Crawford, that's a terrrrrible call
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Did the refs pay Casey or Casey the refs to loose the game for the Raps?

Comment

A good point plays in control, he all out reckless. Look at the offence he passes the ball halfway between half court and the three point line. Most of the players are left in isolations
                        The Iso's are a product of bad coaching/management. As for playing all out and reckless, I disagree. Not all PG's have to be Calderon. Tony Parker plays all out and reckless and it works for him.

Comment

• Could have really used Jonas in the 4th...

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            Did the refs pay Casey or Casey the refs to loose the game for the Raps?
                            cant coach effort

Comment

• actually fuck that.. why wasn't Jonas on the floor... for fuck sakes Casey.. can he ever answer that....

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                                The Iso's are a product of bad coaching/management. As for playing all out and reckless, I disagree. Not all PG's have to be Calderon. Tony Parker plays all out and reckless and it works for him.
                                Parker plays with himself, Lowry needs to drive and kick more often.
                                @RavNation

Comment

Working...
                                X