No announcement yet.

GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with Kyle Lowry pump faking from the 3pt line when his defender is like 3 feet from him? Just shoot the damn ball! His 3's could have brought the spark we needed, like in that NYC game

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      What's with Kyle Lowry pump faking from the 3pt line when his defender is like 3 feet from him? Just shoot the damn ball! His 3's could have brought the spark we needed, like in that NYC game
      I believe it is the Vaughn Shake. .

Bargnani originally made the move popular.

DeRozan then picked up on it

Now Lowry is doing his part to make it the next YouTube craze.

Comment

• It really pisses me off. No dumbass is going to jump at you when your behind the arc unless they are late on a close out and are sprinting at you.

Comment

• Very very disappointed. Bench lost the game for us. Defense was horrible. So sick & tired of our rebounding. We were lucky if we had one person under the hoop to rebound. One play EVERY RAPTOR was behind the arch. AA has to drive if his shot isn't dropping.

I put this one on Casey. Obviously no plan if Rudy had a bad game. Still went with horrible line up in a critical game. No sense of urgency. Looks like we had given up on the season.

Comment

Working...
          X