I present to you the class of 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YYZ wrote: View Post
    No cap flexibility, and mainly Smith is free to go where ever he wants because he is an unrestricted free agent.
    Ok but what if he want to come to Toronto? Atlanta wouldn't mind helping cause they'd like to atleast get something for him.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Ok but what if he want to come to Toronto? Atlanta wouldn't mind helping cause they'd like to atleast get something for him.
      They worked hard to get Joe Johnson's massive contract off the books, why in everything holy would they want Bargs and Fields? I am sure they will use the cap space to sign people they want, that fit there system
      @RavNation

Comment

Don't forget the pick
        What pick? If the Raptors make the playoffs like you suggest (and the reason you think Smith will want to come to Toronto) in your original post, then they won't be able to move another first rounder since their deal with OKC isn't completed.

I'm pretty sure the Hawks would prefer losing Smith "for nothing" and using the cap space for themselves going forward than trading for Fields/Bargnani and having to pay them $20 million combined for the next two years.

Comment

Working...
        X