DeMar DeRozan and Michael Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    oh, i'm not saying demar shouldnt pay tribute he could do what he wants. but, tmz is just going to blow it out of proportion and bullshit. plus, it will really take out some of the suspense when he does it because you'll probably know the exact moment he does it. unless he hides it reall well.

anyways should be exciting.

Comment

Elvis

Even today many guys make a living impersonating Elvis.

So why should DD do something related to MJ?

If that is DD's thing and the league approves it, he should go for it.

After all, The NBA is just entertainment
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
        I can see your point but the idea is that he would swinging away from the basket going right. He wouldn't be holding onto the rim at all when he recieves the lob.
        I see it now. Still not sure about swinging off anything to get more elevation. It might work out though. I guess it remains to be seen if DD uses that idea or not.

Comment

Working...
        X