GT: Playoff Picture: Magic vs 76ers and Bucks vs Mavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Raps lost to the Wiz at home. Bucks beat the Mavs on the road and played INSPIRED basketball unlike the Raps.

Raps are now 5 games back out of the 8th place Bucks. And i must say, they deserve to be where they are right now the way they played last night.
    We get it. You're pissed they lost a game. Calm down already.

Comment

Raps lost to the Wiz at home. Bucks beat the Mavs on the road and played INSPIRED basketball unlike the Raps.

Raps are now 5 games back out of the 8th place Bucks. And i must say, they deserve to be where they are right now the way they played last night.
      Bandwagon fan.

Dude it was 1 game.

Comment

It was one game but it was important. If you look at the schedule ahead there are games that we are SUPPOSED to lose. The game against the wiz we were SUPPOSED to win. We had been doing it last 10 games, so we have every reason to be disappointed. It's not over, but it hurt our chances.

#LETTREXVENT

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          We get it. You're pissed they lost a game. Calm down already.
          Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Bandwagon fan.

Dude it was 1 game.
          Despite the bi-polar tendencies TRex has shown, I agree with him - to some extent.

It isn't the Raps lost - that happens even to the best.

It is how they lost. And it is not like Washington played very good - although they are playing much better of late.

Adding insult to injury it was a home game.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
            orrrrrrrrr, how about we just not make the playoffs? I'd much rather have that 2014 pick. Even if it's in the teens range.

Bring up 'winning culture' again, i dare ya !
            Even if we don't make the playoffs this season, next year we likely do, so forget about picking Wiggins (except we trade for someone's pick) and concentrate to winning...
            (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

People always say "It's just one loss relax" and then accuse you of being a hater or some bullshit.. Ok, well those losses add up to... not making the playoffs, being stuck in mediocrity etc. Dunno if you guys have been following the standings, but there aren't 82 games left and we've had "just one loss" 33 times already. Milwaulkee really needs to shit the bed for us to pull even, let alone taking their spot in 8th and it isn't going to happen by losing to the wizards. As far as I'm concerned, EVERY game from here on out is must-win or else what the hell did we mortgage our future for? Another BC swing for the fences? I would've rather had a sniff at Wiggins and development than replacing Bosh with Gay and staying on this treadmill for another five years.

Comment

There's still 20+ games to go, anything could happen. Bucks could go on a five game losing streak to end the season lol.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Anything could happen, but right now the raptors need to go 19-6 just to pull up to .500. Don't like those odds.

Comment

Working...
                  X