No announcement yet.

GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee is winning in the third quarter.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
      Andrea got Jonas's minutes because of us feeling sorry for him, even though JV had the better game. I want this guy gone, the excuses to play him are irrational.
      So Andrea is getting minutes over Jonas because Dwane spent a couple of late nights at RR and saw that we felt sorry for him? gotcha

Comment

• No point of us even making the playoffs if we play like this. Miami would destroy us.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• T Ross, DNP-CD

"Hmm, he just won the dunk contest and his swag will be unbelievably high...let's bench him!"
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I was confident they arent making playoffs when we were on winning streak. It's enough to see them play and win those sloppy wins, then you understand it's just hype and short term success.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              This team isn't making the playoffs folks...this team will probably lose a lot more games...Wouldn't be shocked to see a losing streak coming up. Casey has to get over his irrational fear of playing JV in the 4th. He also needs to get over his man-love for AA. Seriously, is he sucking Casey's dick after every game? AA has become the player I dread seeing on the floor the most. You know the "bench" scoring is just dependent on him and Lucas getting hot, because nobody else is going to get a shot, or at least not one they like.
              Great !

Comment

• As much as I didn't like the outcome, it was a good competitive game. There was intensity from both teams and athletic plays. The second quarter did the Raptors in.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  No point of us even making the playoffs if we play like this. Miami would destroy us.
                  Nah man, its all about that winning culture yo!

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                    As much as I didn't like the outcome, it was a good competitive game. There was intensity from both teams and athletic plays. The second quarter did the Raptors in.
                    Funny how the 2nd and 4th quarters were the worst...
                    #FreeJonas

Comment

• Bargs for Orlando 2014 1st rounder!!! Must happen.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                        So Andrea is getting minutes over Jonas because Dwane spent a couple of late nights at RR and saw that we felt sorry for him? gotcha
                        lol it was pretty clear why andrea was getting minutes, even the announcers commented on it. Just another mistake pandering to andrea and his boo flu.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          Milwaukee is winning in the third quarter.
                          Not to be rude, rather just fun:

So what?
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Most of the Raptors starters were in the + side in the +/- stats.

Comment

• Lets go Rockets!
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Luke Walton is a skilled player. Wow. Man trolled us hard.
                                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                                X