GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Last time they met, Kyrie Irving stabbed us all in the hearts with an amazing game winning shot. Tonight, he may not even suit up. Look for the Raptors to play with a purpose tonight coming off one of the worst home losses of the season. Playoffs are still reachable, so take care of business boys

Even if Irving does play tonight, I doubt he's 100%. I'm sure that hyper-extended knee is still sore.

It would be in Lowry/Lucas' best interest to go at him hard on offense (make him defend with a wonky knee), and crowd him defensively making him put the ball on the floor (I doubt the stutter-steps, and crossovers would be that effective with a bum knee).

Comment

I hope Telfair plays Lucas is not the answer, at least not as a PG.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        I hope Telfair plays Lucas is not the answer, at least not as a PG.
        Neither is Telfair

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Neither is Telfair
          True but I would rather him out there than Lucas making the ball move than just stick.

Comment

True but I would rather him out there than Lucas making the ball move than just stick.
            i definitely want to see what telfair can bring. decent passing and super speedy. just a shame he didn't reach anywhere near all the media hype he got. he always ends up in those "top draft busts" lists

Comment

Telfair has also been on teams that his skill/style of play doesn't compliment arguably this is the most athletic Roster he has had a chance to play with he could redeem himself here.

Comment

Kyrie officially out according to CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-toronto

This game just became unforgivable to lose. UNFORGIVABLE.

Comment

Also, kinda ironic having Shaun Livingston replace a PG with a knee injury....

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                    Kyrie officially out according to CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-toronto

This game just became unforgivable to lose. UNFORGIVABLE.
                    Tell that to the bulls

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Tell that to the bulls
                      You misunderstand me. I'm not saying they won't lose (see: Washington Wizards). I'm saying if they do, they deserve every bit of the vitriol and histrionics that will most certainly come their way (including my fair share).

Comment

a little off topic but anybody hear if hibbert is being suspended for pushing curry to the ground in last nights game? he was ejected from the game but I wonder if there is a suspension also.. if it is a two game suspension that could help us

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          a little off topic but anybody hear if hibbert is being suspended for pushing curry to the ground in last nights game? he was ejected from the game but I wonder if there is a suspension also.. if it is a two game suspension that could help us
                          No official word yet....

Comment

Not related to this game but the Pacer incident Hibbert batted Curry off like a bug on his plate. Kudos to Curry for trying though lol, seems Indiana always has these rumbles. Is Granger back yet? cause that means Indi has a pretty amazing team, but everyoe already knew that.

On topic

Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.

Comment

Not related to this game but the Pacer incident Hibbert batted Curry off like a bug on his plate. Kudos to Curry for trying though lol, seems Indiana always has these rumbles. Is Granger back yet? cause that means Indi has a pretty amazing team, but everyoe already knew that.

On topic

Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.
                              yeah granger has been back for two games.. he had a bad first game and not sure how he did last night

Comment

Working...
                              X