No announcement yet.

Open Gym raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

patience will be rewarded, I promise they will all get posted eventually, just keep checking, and one day it will be in this thread

Comment

gokhan wrote: View Post
      Speaking of being outside canada, is there any way u could post the 2012 behind the draft aswell?

You can find it on youtube, it's there for a long time already.

Comment

For those who are fully updated in the Open Gym episodes, Dwane Casey is a GREAT motivational speaker, that may out-weigh his large number of weaknesses as a coach, and maybe that's why this team is still battling.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

BTW, those of you who like this series and can watch it on NBA Canada, by all means YOU SHOULD DO THAT FIRST, the 4.95 or so it costs to add it to your cable for the month, will let you view all the episodes and is probably cheaper than getting a personal copy (its replayed ad-nauseam). We need to support this sort of content.

I will post the rest in due time, but those interested should first check out the rest through legit sources. These kinds of behind the scene glimpses enhance the fan experience and should be supported.

That said, I know there are a lot of you that can't, because you are outside our borders. I feel you should too be included, and feel bad that there is no option for you, so hence I will post the content, but only after it gets good play time locally.
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Mar 1, 2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
            BTW, those of you who like this series and can watch it on NBA Canada, by all means YOU SHOULD DO THAT FIRST, the 4.95 or so it costs to add it to your cable for the month, will let you view all the episodes and is probably cheaper than getting a personal copy. We need to support this sort of content.

I will post the rest in due to time, but those interested should first check out the rest through legit sources. These kinds of behind the scene glimpses enhance the fan experience and should be supported.

That said, I know there are a lot of you that can't, because you are outside our borders. I feel you should too be included, and feel bad that there is no option for you, so hence I will post the content, but only after it gets good play time locally.
            unfortunately i don't even pay for cable as we stream or d/l everything in our household now. i'm also confused by the fact that even though i have nba league pass, i can't watch any of the nba tv canada content either. so annoying.

Comment

I feel sorry for you as well, you obviously took the initiative to pay for NBA content and are getting things you probably don't need, and not the things you want.

They really should have an option to let fans download this content for a small fee, or include it in a league pass.
              Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Mar 1, 2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I miss Ed . Such a boss.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  You can find it on youtube, it's there for a long time already.
                  Please show me where cuz i just searched and it ain't there....

Comment

Anyone got ep 5 and 6 to share?

Comment

Just bumping in case anyone knows any more links!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        Just bumping in case anyone knows any more links!
                        sadly there is no new links,

Comment

Seems these are on SportsNet One now... so if you don't want to pay for NBATV you can pay for SN1 instead .. haha

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Seems these are on SportsNet One now... so if you don't want to pay for NBATV you can pay for SN1 instead .. haha
                            Well I'm actually live in UK so I can't watch SportsNet ( live stream sucks ). Is it possible to buy NBA TV Canada like NBA tv in league pass?

Comment

Open Gym

Is there anyway to watch Open Gym in the U.S. since I don't have NBA TV Canada?

Comment

You can download a couple of episodes. There was another thread that linked a few.
                                Some were also on youtube. I haven't been able to find episode 5 and up though.

Comment

Working...
                                X