Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Great episode!
      I really enjoyed this one.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great episode!
        Was this the last episode of the season? Or is there normally a playoff episode too?

Comment

• Season finale was amazing.

After watching, 100% demar comes back. And I'm pretty sure biz will be too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• God I really hope we can re-sign Biz.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ONE HOUR LONG OPEN GYM EPISODE 24. Must watch.

Comment

• The producer said they get their music from Killer Tracks.

I've been searching for 3 tracks that I find simply amazing but can't seem to find them on the Killer Tracks website. They are:
                1. Melancholic piano solo with Demar's interview near the end of S4E23 where he says he wants to be a Raptor for life
                2. Closing credits of S4E23 with strings and guitar looking over scenes of Toronto
                3. Opening scene of S2E9 strings buildup as they interview the players about impacting the next generation

Anyone know the names of these tracks?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Was this the last episode of the season? Or is there normally a playoff episode too?
                  This was the last episode of the season. They had one episode for each play off series. This was the end of the season so they made a slightly longer episode.

Comment

• Disappointed they didn't start episode 1 at the draft.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      Disappointed they didn't start episode 1 at the draft.
                      They usually don't, and flash back later when they do an episode on the rooks. Sounds like next week will be the one, it's called "Utes."
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        They usually don't, and flash back later when they do an episode on the rooks. Sounds like next week will be the one, it's called "Utes."
                        Yeah, the previewed it at the end. I spoke too soon. Awesome! Thx

Comment

• Comment

• OG doing its thing..

Comment

I followed that 2009 draft pretty closely. I remember that draft like it was yesterday. DeRozan was the guy i wanted them to draft but i didn't think he'd be there at 9th. But he fell to us because of some questionable drafting by the teams ahead of us.

The Wolves took TWO point guards in the top 6. TWO. Rubio and Flynn.

The Knicks had the 8th overall pick and they were rumoured to be interested in Curry and Curry was quoted saying that he'd love to play in NY. The Warriors drafted him 7th overall. Poor Knicks lol.

After that i thought it was a no brainer who the Knicks should draft - DeRozan. They needed a wing guy or a PG. But for whatever reason they took Jordan Hill lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is a great episode:

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X