No announcement yet.

Open Gym raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw it... turns out Ujiri wanted the 16th or 19th pick. Proof he wanted Ennis over Bruno.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Saw it... turns out Ujiri wanted the 16th or 19th pick. Proof he wanted Ennis over Bruno.
      That's been obvious since before the draft. He's already said this in interviews afterwards too. The surprise was the Suns taking Ennis for no particular reason.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        That's been obvious since before the draft. He's already said this in interviews afterwards too. The surprise was the Suns taking Ennis for no particular reason.
        I wonder who else was on our draft board.... and if we are gonna go get a PG in this draft, I know who I want: Kevin Pangos from Gonzaga. Anyone agree?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I can't find it on youtube...anyone got a link? :-)

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            I can't find it on youtube...anyone got a link? :-)
            New ones debut on tsn on tueday, nbatv on wednesday (i think) and youtube on Friday

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              I can't find it on youtube...anyone got a link? :-)
              They don't have it up yet.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                New ones debut on tsn on tueday, nbatv on wednesday (i think) and youtube on Friday
                Fuck.. Only next year on youtube.... smh....

Comment

• Episode #5:

Comment

• I know getting dunked on is pretty embarassing. But crying? come on man.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Episode #5:

At 10:08

After Fran says "He's two years away from being two years away"

Masai says...

"He used my quote"

LOOOOOL
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I know getting dunked on is pretty embarassing. But crying? come on man.
                        just shows the kind of competition he faced and how long he played.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I know getting dunked on is pretty embarassing. But crying? come on man.
                          He's a young kid. He's hard on himself. He's emotional. I like it. Will only make him better.

Comment

• This episode was great. Loved the behind the scenes draft footage! Wonder who else was high on the draft blard that they were looking to move around to grab besides ennis and also what teams if any pressured masai to grab bruno at 20
                            "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• Irony: the player who dunked on Bruno was CJ Fair (that was a vicious dunk too) and was a member of the Mad Ants...the D League team Bruno was sent to!! Wonder if they had a little conversation?

Comment

• buckets wrote: View Post
                                This episode was great. Loved the behind the scenes draft footage! Wonder who else was high on the draft blard that they were looking to move around to grab besides ennis and also what teams if any pressured masai to grab bruno at 20
                                I remember hearing that Gary Harris (Denver @19) might have been taken @20 if available.

Comment

Working...
                                X