Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new open gym
    premieres Oct. 3rd on @NBATVCanada

now who wants to record it or find us a link?

awwn demar kissing his girl is so adorable
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Sep 29, 2013, 07:51 AM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Hopefully T Ross can explain his disappearing act in that Open gym....cause I really want to know how he did it!

Comment

"No fat chicks" - Peter Griffin's t-shirt

Comment

what's that damn song

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            new open gym
            premieres Oct. 3rd on @NBATVCanada
            Looks sick, can't wait to watch it.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Hopefully T Ross can explain his disappearing act in that Open gym....cause I really want to know how he did it!
              He's too busy playing video games to worry about things like basketball... Guy beat GTA V in like 3 days

Comment

PLEASE, somebody! Record this when aired and put it online. There are a lot of Raptors fans who don't have access to NBA TV Canada. I soooooo need to watch this!

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  He's too busy playing video games to worry about things like basketball... Guy beat GTA V in like 3 days
                  lool, guys stop, stop hatting on the kid, he works hard and hes an important part of of the team
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                    PLEASE, somebody! Record this when aired and put it online. There are a lot of Raptors fans who don't have access to NBA TV Canada. I soooooo need to watch this!
                    Most importantly...post somewhere other than Youtube...Somewhere it won't be taken down....Just sayin'

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      LOL thank you for this.

Comment

Open Gym is back this week!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/opengym

Tuesdays at 1:00 PM Eastern on TSN4. (For me, that is channel 497)

Comment

Anyone know where to watch the first episode online?
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Anyone know where to watch the first episode online?
                            Someone???

Comment

A quote from the Raps site re: Open Gym

"A behind-the-scenes show following the team, Open Gym’s third season premiered Tuesday at 1 p.m ET on TSN4. Bell subscribers had access to the episode via the Bell TV app one day before the television broadcast with a version that featured an additional six minutes of footage. The show will air on TSN4 every Tuesday at 1 pm ET and will re-air Wednesdays (TSN4) at 7 p.m ET, Thursdays on NBATV Canada at 7 p.m. ET and will be available on YouTube every Friday at 11 a.m ET"

http://www.nba.com/raptors/holly-blog/opengym-120214

Comment

Yeah, i know dude, but I'm down here in Brazil doing nothing because I just finished my college semester. I wanna see how my man Bruno is doing, cant wait till friday

Comment

Working...
                                X