what's your other team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your other team?

raps fan first of course. But I've always liked the jazz b/c of their young under the radar talent. kanter,burks, favors, hayward.

They are too frustrating to watch regularly, b/c they are really slow with their player development, and really limit said players minutes. But that's from a fans perspective, and we are an impatient bunch, aren't we?

look at the post moves on big turkey from a few days ago, beauty to watch.

they are in good financial shape with jefferson and millsaps expiring, but they'll probably botch it this off-season, unless they are lucky and sign a money hungry talented player, that can't get the money elsewhere. Come on? what sane player would willingly want to play in utah.

I've always thought less of people who support teams like: LA, OKC, MIA, if you're not from that area, but who cares what I think? who does everyone else support?
    Last edited by akashsingh; Sat Mar 2, 2013, 05:39 PM.

Gonzaga Bulldogs, Indiana Hoosiers. NCAA basketball is the best!

Comment

Coach Cal is my favourite, so I roll with Kentucky for the NCAA. In the NBA, Kevin Durant is my favourite player, a supporter of OKC if I might say. I love watching the Denver Nuggets though. George Karl is a great coach, and their ability to create plays so often and so well in the open court is awesome. Big fan of Lawson and Gallinari.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I've always been in a fan of nuggets, especially during the AI/Melo/Camby/JR/Kleiza/Kmart/Birdman era that ran for a few years. Really fast basketball, lots of chucking and attitude.

But because I hate the Lakers I'm willing to hop on this Clippers bandwagon for a while. Plus they're a fun team to watch.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I used to be a Duke fan, and that was a long time ago when they had Hill and Laettner. That's also about the time that I was really paying attention to basketball. Now it's the Raptors and nothing else. I don't like Miami, LAL or Boston. So I cheer for the team that is playing those teams unless it impacts the Raptors.

Comment

huge Celtics fan believe it or not

Comment

Im big on the Spurs ( they're so classy it hurts and Pop is well ... Pop ) second to them probably Memphis, Indiana and OKC ( I like them mainly because I hate the heat, I hate LAL cause if anybody in this damn country of mine knows anything about any NBA team, its that the Lakers exist and Michael Jordan was/is(LOL) great. Nuggs and GSW are also cool.

Comment

Rockets are fun to watch, James Harden is taking Houston over. Oh and btw the jazz are apparently letting Jefferson and Millsap walk in the off season so they can let the young player play and grow together. So they are pretty much going into rebuilding mode after this season

Comment

My favorite thing besides the raptors is watching the Knicks lose

Comment

I like the Celtics so fun to watch them.

Comment

Have been a GSW fan from their Run TMC days.

Comment

Rockets and Warriors.

Rockets were my fave team growing up. Still follow them to this day.

And right now my favourite team to watch is the Warriors. Steph Curry right now is my fave player in the NBA. And yes i'll be cheering for the W's on monday against the Raptors. Because unlike the Raps, the Warriors are actually battling for a playoff spot.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Rockets are fun to watch, James Harden is taking Houston over. Oh and btw the jazz are apparently letting Jefferson and Millsap walk in the off season so they can let the young player play and grow together. So they are pretty much going into rebuilding mode after this season
                          I love watching James Harden be 'the guy' for the Rockets. He's so good, and clearly - as much as he flourished and helped OKC - being a sixth man was harming is development. The guy is an all-star now, and will be a top 5 player - maybe top 3? - in the future.

Great shot creator, spaces the floor, great ball handler, terrific penetrator to the basket, awesome play-making. This guy is the perfect offensive player.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Rockets and nuggets. I would be surprised if rockets aren't a top 5 team in the next couple years. They are the youngest team in the league, cap space, and talent at EVERY position. They're gonna be awesome.

Comment

OKC... pre-raps i was a sonics fan...

which will change if/when the Kings move to Seattle

Comment

Working...
                              X