GT: Raptors @ Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bounty wrote: View Post
    My friend has it and he told me its a waste of time.
    Well it's quite good, enough to watch games in high quality.

Comment

It's like the Bucks are on the power play. Bargs gets me sooo mad.

Comment

Lowry came to play tonight!

Comment

Sweeeeet bounce for Fields!!!

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            My God...without Gay...we're passing the ball again...I forgot what this was like!
            not gonna lie, I was a little excited when I heard that gay was out tonight just to see if we could get back to this.. the heavy iso offense is lazy and just ruins chemistry... it should be used when there are favorable matchups, NOT everytime down the court.. I love rudy but I think he can do quite well in a properly run offense too

Comment

Wow. I thought we played small. Bucks are a bunch of midgets.

Comment

Not bad basketball by the Raps.

Comment

wow so much energy on the court!!

Comment

I think that was literally the first time Amir has ever shot that baseline jumper. Reminded me of good old Antonio Davis.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Amirs hook is getting better & better. He's developing his game.

Comment

Fields is always cutting, always waiting for the D to sleep so he can move to an opportune spot...it makes me so happy to see I could cry. This is why he needs minutes over AA.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Well it's quite good, enough to watch games in high quality.
                          That's true but the thing is i live in the UK and the only person i know that has it tells me its not all that might just take my chances with what RAPTORS4LIFE told me to go on firstrow.

Comment

Don't you guys think we look much better without Gay? #trolling

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Fields is always cutting, always waiting for the D to sleep so he can move to an opportune spot...it makes me so happy to see I could cry. This is why he needs minutes over AA.
                              Imagine if he could hit threes again!?! He might actually be underpaid.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                The only thing he needs now to rebuild his shot, and he'll be back in minutes I guess. He's a quite good player.

Comment

Working...
                                X