History suggests the Raptors will make the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History suggests the Raptors will make the playoffs

After winning their much-anticipated final game before the All-Star break, 104-93, over the red-hot Philadelphia 76ers, the 29-23 Toronto Raptors are firmly above the .500 mark and history tells us the Raptors will be giving their fans another Happy Valentine’s Day gift.
    Every season, the Toronto Raptors have made it to Valentine’s Day with a better than .500 record, they have made it to the playoffs.
    the 2009-10 Toronto Raptors have assured themselves of a plus-.500 record at an all-important point in the season and have made a return trip to the playoffs extremely likely.

Happy Valentine’s Day, Raptors fans.

Your team is making their 15th anniversary season, a season worth remembering.
    Bleacher Report

They are really rolling now. Does anyone feel the playoffs aren't a given?

Just like the 23 point lead against the Pacers wasn't a given, I don't believe that playoffs are a given either. The East has some really good teams that are hot right now and are all battling for playoff positions. The second half of the season could be totally different for us, you never know what teams get the injury curse in the second half of a season. It's never a given for any team to make the playoffs in my mind. That being said, I think if we stay healthy, we have a great chance of not only making the playoffs, but advancing in the playoffs. Fingers crossed!

Comment

We have the second easiest schedule in the league and barring injury, we should comfortably make it.

Comment

March isn't going to be easy. Lots of games during that month, if they lose focus they might not have time to figure things out.

But I think they will make it in the end baring injuries.

Comment

There wont be a problem getting into the playoffs. Barring injuries we should cruise in

Comment

Working...
          X