Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Blanco might get more playing time than expected
    That's exactly what I'm thinking .. which shouldn't affect Arencebia too much, since nobody can catch 162 games a year anyway.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Three Passed Balls already by Arencebia .. hope this doesn't turn into a problem.
      I suspect this is the last time JP will be catching Dickey.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        I suspect this is the last time JP will be catching Dickey.
        I didn't even realize this, but those 3 passed balls after 2-innings set a Jays record for most Passed balls in a game ...

Comment

• JA Happ with the best start through 5 games, definitely an unexpected boost

Comment

• Great all-around effort today. Tomorrow's going to the tough one. Lester Vs Dickey. Much depends on the bats.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Gibbons left Dickey in way too long today. Even after the Middlebrooks homer in the 5th, he still had him go for another 1/3rd of an inning.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Looks like Reyes is gonna be out for a while with that ankle injury. It's a shame he was off to a hot start, and I feel like he was always the one to bail them out in plenty of occasions.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                  Looks like Reyes is gonna be out for a while with that ankle injury. It's a shame he was off to a hot start, and I feel like he was always the one to bail them out in plenty of occasions.
                  Not only the best player so far, but he's the heart and soul of the team. We can only hope that him going down for an extended period somehow brings the team together and starts winning

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    We can only hope that him going down for an extended period somehow brings the team together and starts winning
                    You're right, his loss could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Struggling players may realise the importance of getting their act together and do so. Good thing Lawrie is close to returning.
                    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Looks like Reyes is gonna be out for a while with that ankle injury. It's a shame he was off to a hot start, and I feel like he was always the one to bail them out in plenty of occasions.
                      A while?! 3 fucking months I just read! FUCK

We better hope that our starting five figure their shit out cause we could have some trouble producing runs..
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Cabrera and Bonifacio? I like em!

Comment

What do you guys think of Cabrera and Bonifacio? I like em!
                          I like Boni, but I really hope he gets on base enough with the hitters behind him. As for Cabrera, the dude can flat out hit. He looks very comfortable at the plate and seems to consistently have good at-bats

Comment

• I hope they get rid of Bonerface and Trashmus, call up Gose and trade those guys for a capable second baseman. The defense that Bonifacio has in the infield is disgraceful.

We need speed in our lineup since Reyes is down, we need to keep our identity as a dangerous team with speed to make up for our lineup without a true leadoff hitter.

The pitching is shaping up now we need to start producing runs, since we have Bautista on and off we need to rely on our speed.
                            JP Arencibia is now one of the more dangerous hitters in all of baseball if he keeps it up.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Rasmus is far from trash. PLus, you're saying you want speed,yet,trading away two speed threats???

Sorry,but you seem ass backwards...
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Move after move excited me in the off-season except the final one. John Gibbons. When he was fired last time, it was following some terrible offence. It's still early and I hope it doesn't continue but the offence is not looking good.
                                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X