No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K so how does a C that can average 16ppg and 13rpg sound???

Because while I know Per 36 is a flawed stat, that is supposedly how much JV would average if he played 36 mins a game (aka 1 minute LESS than Kyle DOES play). When you see he put up 12 and 9 in 20 mins, 4 more points and buckets with another 16 minutes played it isnt hard to imagine.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Definitely not you
      This is a hopeless cause not until they get rid of ISO Derozan.

Comment

• When Dan H can't even be bothered to go in depth with the loss you know things are BAD
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Casey should be unemployed right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I still can't believe JV didn't play in the fourth at all. That's crazy to me. Casey is fucked man. And this team has no hope if this continues.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Keep in mind this is the same coach who got out-coached by Randy fucking Wittman in the playoffs.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                Your Welcome
                He's doing it on purpose guys ... he has to be ...

Comment

• This team has no hope no matter what if Casey stays on as Head Coach.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I've been pretty critical of jv this yr. He and norm played hard all game and both were benched. Bebe was like watching soft serve at dairy Queen.
                    Delon actually looks like a basketball player. Unless the rotation is late so Cory has a straight line seam, he's useless this yr. Norm is better at passing and he's not a point guard. No idea why Cory closed that game.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      I've been pretty critical of jv this yr. He and norm played hard all game and both were benched. Bebe was like watching soft serve at dairy Queen.
                      Delon actually looks like a basketball player. Unless the rotation is late so Cory has a straight line seam, he's useless this yr. Norm is better at passing and he's not a point guard. No idea why Cory closed that game.
                      pound the rock

Comment

• JV is lucky he makes lots of money either way. if my supervisor pulled me off of projects for unjustifiable reasons the way casey benches JV i'd have dropped out of grad school within the first 6 months, lmao.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                          Keep in mind this is the same coach who got out-coached by Randy fucking Wittman in the playoffs.
                          Never forget

Comment

• I trust Casey with coaching this team about as much as I trust Bill Cosby making a cocktail for me

Comment

• Fire casey
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I don't think Ibaka will play

Comment

Working...
                                X