No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The saddest part is games like this remind you that Casey is NEVER going to get it. He continues to sit JV unjustifiably even when it's proven not to work. He continues to play Cory and Carroll big minutes even when Norm and Delon are clearly better. And he continues to play lineups that don't work. At least last year our defence was good so it made up for a lot of Casey's flaws but when the defence is this bad that's when you're completely fucked. As I said before, if Casey at least showed consistent flashes of him recognizing his mistakes and fixing them I wouldn't be as pissed. But because he never changes and never sees his faults things will continue to stay the same. I am literally putting all my hope on Patterson and Ibaka pretty much making the difference . It's not smart of me but it's all I have left to keep me somewhat positive. They are both a huge upgrade from anyone that we are playing right now so there's hope. Also they will force Casey to at least play the right bigs together. Hopefully having Patterson back, Serge Ibaka in the mix, the all star break for guys to rest and get their minds right and some practice time will help get this team back on track. Very unlikely but not impossible. As you can see I've already given up on tomorrows game cause that's gonna be a loss UNLESS Patterson comes back. But yea I'm looking to after the All Star at this point
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• a lot of negativity is happening both kyle and demar need to stop complaining to the officials it sets a very bad example of poor focus. the all star break is a opportunity to reset.

Comment

• Anybody seen the post game pressers?

Comment

• So let's see...

1. Norm and JV are the only players playing with any energy in the 1st half...barely see them the 2nd half
          2. Delon comes in looks solid af as usual, makes the simple and right plays almost every time...Casey keeps on Corey and let's him dribble the air out of the ball
          3. JV is beasting to the point the Bulls announcers are wondering where he is, we leave in the softest C in the league in Bebe who gets bodied for boards all day and isn't a good post defender
          4. DeMar is clearly frustrated, making bad decisions so Casey draws up the final plays to go to him

Let's not forget the man was starting Siakam majority of the first quarter of the season and now the kid doesn't even get on the court. This really is madness under Casey.

Comment

• Ok seriously how can we create a petition that can get in front of Masai to fire Casey?!

I'm dead serious too because bitching won't do anything, the man NEEDS to be fired.

Said it in another thread but I rather even have Stackhouse coach. Hopefully create a Lue/LBJ type of environment where Stack/Lowry join together to lead the team, where Lowry has a more prominent voice than he does now in the decisions on court.

If the team takes on the identity of the coach and PG both of those guys are tough af and don't play. Stack has the 905 Raps at 24-9 record.....last year 23-27. Sounds funny but hell I'd rather take that outside shot than what we're getting now, Casey is seriously stuck in the past, he plays our roster like we're the 11' Mavs, no jk...

Just think about it....

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Ok seriously how can we create a petition that can get in front of Masai to fire Casey?!

I'm dead serious too because bitching won't do anything, the man NEEDS to be fired.

Said it in another thread but I rather even have Stackhouse coach. Hopefully create a Lue/LBJ type of environment where Stack/Lowry join together to lead the team, where Lowry has a more prominent voice than he does now in the decisions on court.

If the team takes on the identity of the coach and PG both of those guys are tough af and don't play. Stack has the 905 Raps at 24-9 record.....last year 23-27. Sounds funny but hell I'd rather take that outside shot than what we're getting now, Casey is seriously stuck in the past, he plays our roster like we're the 11' Mavs, no jk...

Just think about it....

At this point I actually couldn't agree more. Casey NEEDS to go. I rather anyone else at this point. He isnt going to change and he's made that very clear. And if players have seriously given up on him things are just going to get worse. We HAVE to make a change. The sad thing is it most likely won't be until the offseason.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kidd Michael-Gilchrist?

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  Ok seriously how can we create a petition that can get in front of Masai to fire Casey?!

Just think about it....

I'm sure Masai knows how the team has been playing and what Casey is doing. He isn't blind.

Comment

• This is the game that finally broke me. This is not a slump guys, they've lost their mojo and nobody between player or coach knows how to get it back.

And yes, casey is a moron, jv is getting robbed, Cory sucks, all that. But the whole team has just lost..it. whatever it is, it isn't there. To see that first half...disgusting body language, mind numbingly awful play...this after the minny detroit b2b embarassments, then the serge deal...and to come out like THAT?

Smells like a locker room issue, quite likely a casey issue, it's just...rotten. rotten from the core on out.

I hope we can turn it around, stranger things have happened, but this is not a slump. Sure deflating after ibaka day. Ibaka alone can't fix this.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We're gonna resign Lowry and ibaka for multiple yrs; we don't have to win a championship tomorrow.
                      Casey was never good enough. I think Masai knows that and he'll let casey sink or swim in the playoffs.
                      We still need to make some roster tweaks and we have assets.
                      The cream will rise. We got some good young pieces. Even jv is delons age, he just plays like the '90s

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        I'm sure Masai knows how the team has been playing and what Casey is doing. He isn't blind.
                        Yeah no shit, but it's about adding more pressure to do something.

The more fans and media put pressure on him, the more likely it happens.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Kidd Michael-Gilchrist?
                          Haha. Good eye catching my mistake!
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                            Anybody seen the post game pressers?
                            nvm they're up on youtube now

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              We're gonna resign Lowry and ibaka for multiple yrs; we don't have to win a championship tomorrow.
                              Casey was never good enough. I think Masai knows that and he'll let casey sink or swim in the playoffs.
                              We still need to make some roster tweaks and we have assets.
                              The cream will rise. We got some good young pieces. Even jv is delons age, he just plays like the '90s
                              We can FAR from assume Ibaka and Lowry return if Casey continues to coach this team to more n more losses.

They can't just ignore living through it. Casey has ALREADY lost the lockerroom. This will just snowball, with more and more losses the issues in the lockerroom are going to grow. That's going to be a huge turn off for Ibaka to return to and I'm sure he'll hear Lowry's displeasure and question if he'll even return which the even bigger problem. You think Kyle wants to just throw away what's left of this year???

Do you think he's that type of competitor that doesn't give a shit what happens for the rest of the season?! Because I don't. I think this would make him literally insane and go ballastic. Then when he's looking at next season thinking fuck that, you just made me go through all that crap when I told what the problem is?! Sorry your word especially when I don't play for you again yet means nothing. The competitor in Kyle isn't just pissing away the rest of the season and Playoffs and I don't think he gives our franchise a pass for letting them waste a year off one of his good years left in his body (especially at these minutes).

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                If Serge da Shot blocka plays I think he comes off the bench tomorrow

Also, WTF Cody I was suppose to make this thread

It's okay though, I predict a 9 game winning streak
                                Your Welcome
                                This thread has about as much effort as one of your threads.

#MakeGameThreadsGreatAgain

My welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X