No announcement yet.

Nike's new NBA jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This new screenshot shows the white jersey with the Sun Life logo.

It looks like the "V-neck" will be slightly more "crew neck" as well, or is that just me?
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Aug 2, 2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      This new screenshot shows the white jersey with the Sun Life logo.

It looks like the "V-neck" will be slightly more "crew neck" as well, or is that just me?
      Derozan looks 20 lbs too skinny in the arms and shoulders!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Can we please bring these jerseys back, along with the dino jerseys. And get rid of the dumb OVO and Huskies jerseys?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Can we please bring these jerseys back, along with the dino jerseys. And get rid of the dumb OVO and Huskies jerseys?

those really are sexy. but OVO jersey are dope too if you take Drake out of equation
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

What would the logo look like with elements of old and new?

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/redesi...447+ca4e198f8a

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Aside from a few (Celtics one is crap, Bulls is meh) those are DOPE. I like alot of them. I definitely like the Raps one. That guy is uber talented.

Really like the idea of calling the Wizards the Capital Wizards... I think that's neat.
              Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 3, 2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

That is actually pretty good. I like it.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  Aside from a few (Celtics one is crap, Bulls is meh) those are DOPE. I like alot of them. I definitely like the Raps one. That guy is uber talented.

Really like the idea of calling the Wizards the Capital Wizards... I think that's neat.
                  Yeah the wizards is a horrible name, just like the magic, the predators, the thrashers..
                  No rhyme or reason, just spun a wheel of cool words from the 90s and landed on that. And yes I know I sound like I'm describing our nickname but ours feels different, less vague or generic imo
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thoughts on the Timberwolves new jersey?

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/895680984854573056
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Straight up terrible. I honestly can't remember the last jersey I said that about.

Comment

I never ever liked those jerseys. The half purple-half black look got old fast, the white jersey looked plain next to them & it was honestly a templated mess. When we scrapped purple but kept the initial design, I was upset as well..... the truth is, our inaugural jerseys are the best the Raptors have ever looked.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It's not a bad design, but here's the issues:

1. That's the Wizards template. Nice click & fill, T-Wolves.

2. Navy & Light Blue.... hmmm... isn't that the Mavericks colour scheme?

3. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GREEN? YOU BROUGHT IT BACK ON THE LOGOS, AND YOU AREN'T GONNA USE IT? WHY? Navy & Lime would be unique to the league & it really pops.... but NOPE. Double BLUE it is!
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Straight up terrible. I honestly can't remember the last jersey I said that about.
                            I actually kinda like it. My only criticism is, the colour schemes looks a lot like the Mavs.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Yeah the wizards is a horrible name, just like the magic, the predators, the thrashers..
                              No rhyme or reason, just spun a wheel of cool words from the 90s and landed on that. And yes I know I sound like I'm describing our nickname but ours feels different, less vague or generic imo
                              Agreed. Bullets was a great name and the Washington Bullets has a lot of history. I don't know why they changed it to Wizards.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't like any of these nike jerseys? I feel like they're trying to hard to look "sharp" and "modern" which tends to look tacky, while most fans would prefer a simpler, almost retro look. At least that's what I would prefer.

Comment

Working...
                                X