Houston @ Toronto 7:00 SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Yep. He made a couple of mid rangers off the screen yesterday that I really liked. It's the stall ball at the top of the key into contested 22 footer that I could do without. Or the lazy long two attempt very early in the shot clock without even looking inside etc.
    Agreed! I HATE when he does that. He normally doesn't do it THAT much throughout a game, maybe twice. But I think because it's such a BAD shot when he does it we make it seem like that's all he does.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
      Im done with giving Demar so much flack. I made my point and I'll leave it at that. I just hate long 2's so maybe I'm focusing on that aspect of his game too much. At the end of the day I'm happy with the improvements he's made season after season. And hopefully he'll continue to improve. I just want what's best for this team. If that means trading a player so be it. I have no emotional attachment to any player on this team. That's just me.
      I hear you. You made some good points. I think we all can agreed that the long 2 off of no movement and iso play is a horrible shot whether it goes in or not.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I hear you. You made some good points. I think we all can agreed that the long 2 off of no movement and iso play is a horrible shot whether it goes in or not.
        Yeah man same to you. I think I got too caught up in trying to prove my point instead of just throwing thoughts out there. Hopefully in the future I won't keep beating the same nail over and over.
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
          Yeah man same to you. I think I got too caught up in trying to prove my point instead of just throwing thoughts out there. Hopefully in the future I won't keep beating the same nail over and over.
          lol you'll be alright

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Who are the elite players that are ahead of him in that stat? If you don't mind me asking.
            http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingD...&sortOrder=DES

(in short, rondo, lebron, lillard, tony parker, monta ellis, etc)

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingD...&sortOrder=DES

(in short, rondo, lebron, lillard, tony parker, monta ellis, etc)
              Thanks man

Comment

Working...
              X