No announcement yet.

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs to get his 3-ball back up to par.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Needs to get his 3-ball back up to par.
      Shooting the 3 was never a strength, but he does need to make the open looks. Looks like he will have 25 games to show what he will be going forward. No more what ifs.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Delon showing nice defensive versatility in the 1st half tonight.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Not sure if Lowry will be worth max -- he is a great player but older now. Delon is not ready by any means for a starter role just yet, but I think he could be a solid starter maybe in 2018-19... he needs consistent backup minutes, which he's getting now and today showed you how much potential he has.

Tough decision coming up - sign Lowry for at least 4 years at max or near max or cut bait and use the cap space on something else (including a stop gap PG).

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Not sure if Lowry will be worth max -- he is a great player but older now. Delon is not ready by any means for a starter role just yet, but I think he could be a solid starter maybe in 2018-19... he needs consistent backup minutes, which he's getting now and today showed you how much potential he has.

Tough decision coming up - sign Lowry for at least 4 years at max or near max or cut bait and use the cap space on something else (including a stop gap PG).
            There is no cap space to use on anybody else that isn't already in a raptors uniform, because of the bird rights rule
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              There is no cap space to use on anybody else that isn't already in a raptors uniform, because of the bird rights rule
              If we let Lowry, Ibaka, Pat and Tucker walk we could have 20M or so to spend.

That would be insane, but it's possible.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Right, which wouldn't even net a fringe all star. So there's slim to zero chance you can improve going that route
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Right, which wouldn't even net a fringe all star. So there's slim to zero chance you can improve going that route
                  Oh, for sure. I mean, the RFA max will be over 25M. Hence my terming the idea insane.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why the F@#k would raps let these guys go..u don't let good players go..now if u said JV,Carroll,Joseph go than I would understand, these guys make all together around 40 million...
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Carroll and Patterson need to go and so does Casey lol

Comment

• This guy reminds me of a mini-tmac at times - underrated athlete. He's a consistent pullup 3 and a more powerful finishing step away from something quite special, given that he's got way more usable length than many a shooting guard.

Comment

• That block he had against Dwight Powell tonight was ridiculous. Man he got up there, off a dime too, no run up.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            This guy reminds me of a mini-tmac at times - underrated athlete. He's a consistent pullup 3 and a more powerful finishing step away from something quite special, given that he's got way more usable length than many a shooting guard.
                            There literally is no similarities between T-Mac and Wright.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• more like pre injury sean livingston or a poor mans penny hardaway

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                There literally is no similarities between T-Mac and Wright.
                                Well to the poster's credit, Delon did have a fade tonight that was eerily reminiscent of a young Raptor T-Mac.

Comment

Working...
                                X