Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Get Our Boy Bargs to the All Star Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trife76 wrote: View Post
    No i hate you and dumb fans like you that dont know a damn thing about basketball...

Do you get it ?
    define fans "like me"

do you mean fans who aren't like you and take every opportunity possible to bash bargnani on the internet?

for the record, i dont even like bargs... im just not a internet twat about it like some people... im a fan of the team, and if he's performing, then i'll shut up and enjoy the games..

your only input ever is negative input. about one dude. get a grip

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
      then why are people making threads saying this dead horse should play in the all-star game ?
      last i checked, this is a board for fans of the raptors.

there are going to be people who actually like the players on the team, and not just people who only post negativity.

i prefer blind optimists over cynical retards any day

Comment

all-star

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Andrea continues to impress. When you get 30 and 26 point games back to back, the lack of rebounding is easier to swallow.
          No its not

Comment

Vote Bargnani In

Seriously after this week Im convinced this guy is a All-star. Im going to go out on a limb and say he does make it to LA in February. So all of us Raptors fans need to promote and support our main man Dre, VOTE HIM IN!

I think that this might get merged with a similar forum a couple days ago. If i remember correct the issue was that Bargnani had no chance of making it before D12. My solution is that if he continues to play this way he will get voted in by the coaches. If he can make it on the team. I think that coach should move him to the 4 where he has is outplaying KG (he's definately making it again, he ain't really all that anymore). He made Garnett, Davis, and Shaq look silly today.

So lets do our job as fans and vote him in. I swear to god i hope they watch Andrea religiously in Italy. If we can get that country to vote him in plus our country we should be okay.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Well he received lots of Praise from Battier, and Im sure that he will get some from his critics after the way he handled Garnett, but I dont think he is there right now. Maybe a few more games and we can talk. As of now its a stretch to be voted in by the coaches. If he keeps it up my opinion will change.

Comment

He could make it as a coaches pick.

The all-star game where no one plays any defense anyway, would be a perfect agenda in which he could shine.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Come on all, we gotta keep the votes coming in for King Bargs! You can hit up nba.com or raptors.com and vote everyday!

After today's masterclass against KG and his crew of douchebags, and an impressive onslaught against the Rockets, we gotta support more than ever!

Today's game is another message by Bargs to all the "trifling" "chilly" haters out there: go away, you are wrong!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                    Come on all, we gotta keep the votes coming in for King Bargs! You can hit up nba.com or raptors.com and vote everyday!

After today's masterclass against KG and his crew of douchebags, and an impressive onslaught against the Rockets, we gotta support more than ever!

Today's game is another message by Bargs to all the "trifling" "chilly" haters out there: go away, you are wrong!
                    Two boards.

Two
                    3-1

TWO BOARDS!

He can be an allstar but refrain from calling him "KING"

A true king can get over 2...

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                      Two boards.

Two
                      3-1

TWO BOARDS!

He can be an allstar but refrain from calling him "KING"

A true king can get over 2...
                      Go hate somewhere else!

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        He could make it as a coaches pick.

The all-star game where no one plays any defense anyway, would be a perfect agenda in which he could shine.
                        lol so true. he would probably put up big numbers since nobody really plays D.
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                          So I don't have to read trife76's response and get indigestion, I'll head him off at the pass and take a wild swing at what he will say and spare us all the burden:

"Yo, perterm1. You're a stupid douche. Why you even writing shit when you don't no nothing. You have 0 bball IQ. So I'll say it agin just so's youz understand. Bargnani is Tall - like 7ft - and he plays centre - and he gets like 4 rebounds a game. He sux just like you sux. "
                          You may have missed a few more slang words and spelling errors since the real trife76 cannot spell or talk but otherwise you NAILED it lol!!!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                            So I don't have to read trife76's response and get indigestion, I'll head him off at the pass and take a wild swing at what he will say and spare us all the burden:

"Yo, perterm1. You're a stupid douche. Why you even writing shit when you don't no nothing. You have 0 bball IQ. So I'll say it agin just so's youz understand. Bargnani is Tall - like 7ft - and he plays centre - and he gets like 4 rebounds a game. He sux just like you sux. "
                            lol thanks for the laugh Dan

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              Go hate somewhere else!
                              Lol pardon?

I said he can be an allstar, but the fact he cant play d or rebound is bigger then if he got 25 a night.
                              I love him as a player (offensively) but where has offense only gotten anyone?
                              Last edited by Red and White; Sun Nov 21, 2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Oh and i must say, Trife, i dont really like you, but i agree with you 100% on the rebound aspect of his game. I was thinking about it, there is no excuse. Maybe for o boards cause he is floating out at the 3 but on d? no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X