Phil Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Jackson

If we ever gonna get a good production out of DeRozan and Gay, I think we need the right coach. Bring in Phil Jackson, who might turn DeRozan and Rudy into a Jordan and Pippen clone. But with our current coach in Dwayne Casey, it's not gonna happen. Casey focus too much on defense and neither DeRozan nor Gay is good at that, we are a run and gun, triangle offense type of team now so bringing in either Phil Jackson or Avery Johnson is fine but it would be a dream to land Phil Jackson and establish his triangle offense for us and possibly he will make Valanciunas a good player for years to come.

I can't see Jackson wanting to accept a "project". He's a win-now type of coach.

Comment

have u read anything on phil Jackson?? there is no way he is coaching any team in a location that is cold again.. not only that, I don't think he will return to coaching at all unless its for a team with a pretty much guaranteed trip to the finals

Comment

Phil Jackson is done with the NBA.

Comment

You guys should of seen the amount Phil Jackson hate on the LA boards when he was coaching. Just goes to show you that no matter what market, fans always know the most about coaching.

Comment

I dont think he has the heart t take on aproject team the loses and lack of execution in close games would make him keel over.

Comment

He'll go great with LeBron when we sign him as a free agent. The possibilities....
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I must've read that wrong. There's no way you just compared Rudy Gay and DeMar DeRozan to Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Nobody is THAT delusional.
                There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

The only way we "bring in" Phil Jackson, is with a burlap sack, complete with rifles and a white van

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    If we ever gonna get a good production out of DeRozan and Gay, I think we need the right coach. Bring in Phil Jackson, who might turn DeRozan and Rudy into a Jordan and Pippen clone. But with our current coach in Dwayne Casey, it's not gonna happen. Casey focus too much on defense and neither DeRozan nor Gay is good at that, we are a run and gun, triangle offense type of team now so bringing in either Phil Jackson or Avery Johnson is fine but it would be a dream to land Phil Jackson and establish his triangle offense for us and possibly he will make Valanciunas a good player for years to come.
                    It might cost them theyre entire cap space to sign PJ.

He wont accept coaching that entails Canada. His hip is going to act up every winter.

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                      The only way we "bring in" Phil Jackson, is with a burlap sack, complete with rifles and a white van
                      hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Amir, Kleiza, Acy, Gray with Lowry as the leader can pull it off.

Those are 5 scary dudes.

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post

That will get him here but will not make him stay. You will need a Depak Chopra, the Dalli Lama, and whole sack of money.

Comment

No joke, I knew this was a tenforthewin thread the MOMENT I read the title.

I mean that in equal parts affection/amusement -- no offense intended tftw.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                            No joke, I knew this was a tenforthewin thread the MOMENT I read the title.

I mean that in equal parts affection/amusement -- no offense intended tftw.
                            Seriously. I wish I could've placed a bet on it.

Comment

RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
                              I must've read that wrong. There's no way you just compared Rudy Gay and DeMar DeRozan to Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Nobody is THAT delusional.
                              I'm not about to suggest it wasn't crazy, but Scottie Pippen is a fairly good physical comparison for Gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X