No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry # Change to 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I just realized I caused the hijack of this thread into Keon Clark territory... my bad OP.

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    As for Lowry, maybe he's REALLY looking forward to the 7th installment in the Star Wars saga....
    Nice save attempt though.

Comment

The Raps should burn the number at center court before the season as a symbolic gesture to exorcise the demons that possessed it for so long.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        The Raps should burn the number at center court before the season as a symbolic gesture to exorcise the demons that possessed it for so long.
        After which they will douse cold, limp spaghetti noodles with Primo pasta sauce and feed it to a drove of rabid pigs (had to Google that one) at centre court. Then slaughter the pigs and hand out free bacon to all in attendance. Then mop up the disgusting spaghetti sauce and pig's blood slop with all the unsold Bargnani jerseys from the team store. Then burn the jerseys. Then have tip-off.

Include free hotdogs and promote it as part of a family pack.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
          After which they will douse cold, limp spaghetti noodles with Primo pasta sauce and feed it to a drove of rabid pigs (had to Google that one) at centre court. Then slaughter the pigs and hand out free bacon to all in attendance. Then mop up the disgusting spaghetti sauce and pig's blood slop with all the unsold Bargnani jerseys from the team store. Then burn the jerseys. Then have tip-off.

Include free hotdogs and promote it as part of a family pack.
          I'd pay just to see that part..
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

NBA has the longest off season ever Hockey is already back..... Cant wait to see the pre season stuff I have an itch for ball Going up against Love and Rubio for our first game should be interesting too.

Comment

Working...
            X